Which gadget Should I Take??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
good idea but i am thinking of psp.........very easy to handle.....many more cool fatures wi-fi like players n all.........
For PSP I can't back you up much as I never intended to buy one.It is the best portable gaming solutions out there but PS2 is what I would still suggest.Like I said if you're playing for the first time then PS2 has a lot of games to offer.The range of titles hasn't stopped coming but no new exclusives are released.Only next gen console ports.But if you look at it's previous library then that is something to look forward to.:)

napster007

Padawan
i had a PS2 for a while and yesterday i got the PSP..... and let me tell you the comparison ur asking for is not logical.

Both devices are ment for different purposes. If ur a serious gammer and like to sit down and do hard core gaming...PS2 is the way to go. Hrs used to fly like seconds when i used to game on the PS2.

The PSP....well i got it to use it more as a media player. Though it is not at powerfull as the PS2...it has its own advantages. 1) Its the latest in the market so the games will keep coming for a long time while the PS2 games seem to be pausing for the moment. 2.) it makes a great media player and a portable video player where ever u want it.

Both the devices are ment for diff ppl. Now its upto you to decide wht u want!

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
ya u right in india it is between Rs30,000 or Rs 25,000.........
costly no chance and getting PSP also at very difficulties...so no XBOX it could be only in sweet dreams.........

don't go on my range i have finally decided to take any one so which i shuld i haven;t played any game on PS2 or PSP taking first time..i have played SmackDown only in PSP............n ha u know batter life of PSP????????

Are you nuts ?? X360 Core Edition costs only 17.8-18.5k and plus 1-1.2k if u get it modded.......Its the PS3 which costs 24,999/- :rolleyes:

Are you nuts ?? X360 Core Edition costs only 17.8-18.5k and plus 1-1.2k if u get it modded.......Its the PS3 which costs 24,999/- :rolleyes:
18K for Xbox 360 ? The last time I checked it was 15K. Must have increased. A LITTLE.
25K for PS3 ? The last time I checked it was 35K. Must have decreased. A LOT.

:confused::rolleyes::lol::rolleyes::confused:

toofan

Technomancer
Why to go for psp. I think its a waste of money. Everything will be limited by PSP. And think of your traveling time only few hours a day and on that most of the time you will not be in a position to play games.

Gaming needs little peace of mind so that you get more peace of mind in return.;)

Rest is on you dear.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
18K for Xbox 360 ? The last time I checked it was 15K. Must have increased. A LITTLE.
25K for PS3 ? The last time I checked it was 35K. Must have decreased. A LOT.

:confused::rolleyes::lol::rolleyes::confused:

Well here in my city its 17.5k :mad:.

And 24,999 is the official Sony MRP for PS3's lowest model (with 40GB HDD I think). Check it out!

Why to go for psp. I think its a waste of money. Everything will be limited by PSP. And think of your traveling time only few hours a day and on that most of the time you will not be in a position to play games.

Gaming needs little peace of mind so that you get more peace of mind in return.;)

Rest is on you dear.

WHY ARE YOU MISLEADING EVERYONE ?? FIRST IN THAT WHICH GAME TO GO FOR THREAD AND NOW HERE. Do you understand that our posts make a lot of impact on a normal consumer's mind. :|.

PSP is THE best portable gaming machine. Its grafix meats PS1's quality. It has got some great games which you can pass days playing :|. It has great features llike a music and a movies player, Wi-Fi, etc. You can mod it to hell with homebrew softwares, etc.

Dude, you seriously need to think and re-think before posting BS.

Last edited:

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
my frnd got it for just 3.5k second hand.... (with full RROD)

and about 2k to remove it...

total XBOX 360 with 20GB HDD, One Wireless Controler And one wired controler only for 5.5k

fieldgunner

Broken In
Ok i dont want to be sounding like a fanboi, but seriously...

buying a psp (or any other console) was never one of my priorities...i was gifted one a few days back by my better half.
i' ve been gaming on a relatively high end pc for ages now and am used to the bells and whistles of resolution/fsaa/ani f and what have you that come with the latest games... i was playing mass effect and hellgate london when this gadget came to me...
two games- tiger woods pga tour 09, and nfsmw5-1-0 are all i have for it now...relatively tame/dated tiles, some might say...

...but i havent switched on my pc for days now!!
gaming on the psp is seriously addictive!so to the dude from nainital above who bashed it... man, dont knock it till you've tried it.

toofan

Technomancer
Every one has its own taste. Big game Big screen.:)

By the way that was my personal opinion.
Take everyone's views and then the logic that appeals you most go by that. But believe me after PSP you will be so addictive to gaming that you will have to buy a XBoX or PS3 or may be A good gaming machine with no limit budget.:p

OP
sagar_jxd

sagar_jxd

Broken In
Ok i dont want to be sounding like a fanboi, but seriously...

buying a psp (or any other console) was never one of my priorities...i was gifted one a few days back by my better half.
i' ve been gaming on a relatively high end pc for ages now and am used to the bells and whistles of resolution/fsaa/ani f and what have you that come with the latest games... i was playing mass effect and hellgate london when this gadget came to me...
two games- tiger woods pga tour 09, and nfsmw5-1-0 are all i have for it now...relatively tame/dated tiles, some might say...

...but i havent switched on my pc for days now!!
gaming on the psp is seriously addictive!so to the dude from nainital above who bashed it... man, dont knock it till you've tried it.

i think u said right but hw's the graphics of PSP games dude
i m mostly addicted to PSP but some said me to take PS2 so i was confused.....

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Why don't you try either one out at some friends place or something then decide? I mean it's upto one's personal experience & not on others.If you like it & enjoy it then I can't see what's stopping you from buying it.PS2 has been there for ages now & is the best selling console in the history of gaming.The titles are large but are soon biting the dust.PSP is a handheld console & purely for portable gaming & entertainment.So if you are one of those who loves gaming on portable devices then this is your way to go.

For people like me who have tried both PSP & PS2, I chose the PS2 as I am not much into portable gaming.I can't handle the analog stick on the PSP properly.Games on the PS2 still look really good.I alternate between PC & PS2 regularly.But I have the most amount of fun on the PS2 as holding a controller & relaxing on your couch to play is something which is really comfortable for me.Big screen experience is another good thing.Just pop the DVD in & play.When you start God of War I & II the whole experience is completely different.

So check what you are comfortable with & then pick it up accordingly.That's what I feel.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom