Which gadget Should I Take??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagar_jxd

Broken In
Hi Frnds,

i'm going to buy a gadget and i'm confuse tht i should buy PS2 or PSP...........guys help plzzz

which one i should buy????????five a reason also............plzzzz help??

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
u shud get psp as games for ps2 have nearly stopped coming. games for the psp wil still be coming fresh. although if u want cheaper games,(u know what i mean) u shud get the ps2. the psp has also features like storing music and small video clips on the memory card and has a game battery life of about 7-8 hours on full charge

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
If you have money, get XBOX 360 :)

Between ps2 and psp, I choose PSP coz apart from being a handheld gaming device, it can play movies, music, photos with awesome quality

If you want to play on a big screen, go for PS2.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I have a X360....its awesome (the best gaming console on planet [not in terms of power bt VFM and support]).

I have a PS2.......it was awesome

I have a PSP.....it is the best portable console.

u shud get psp as games for ps2 have nearly stopped coming. games for the psp wil still be coming fresh. although if u want cheaper games,(u know what i mean) u shud get the ps2. the psp has also features like storing music and small video clips on the memory card and has a game battery life of about 7-8 hours on full charge

Wrong! You can put in .ISOs of d/led games on PSP memory stick and play from it. So, if u have a broadband connection...the games will be free!! :D And if u dont have a good connection than u can find a store which will do it for u. Here, putting 1 .ISO costs 90/- bucks :D.

Last edited:

fieldgunner

Broken In
I just got a PSP...no regrets.

The basic issues are of course the portability/big screen and the price.

Any other console will require the purchase of a good LCD tv too if you want to really use its full potential(unless you already have one)... thats a cool 45000 above the price of the console.

also check the availability of games... those you want to play may not be avl for the psp... but i assure you those that are are very addictive!

How about a Wii for pure fun!!!
1. Wii games are expensive
2. Wii has no "serious" games
3. Wii makes you buy a new controller for every other game it releases
4. Wii has no hardcore FPS games like Unreal Tournament, GTA IV, etc
5. Wii is quite weak as a machine

How can you say all this makes it fun ? Just because of a handful of family games and mario, how does it become pure fun ?

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
How about a Wii for pure fun!!!

DISCLAIMER :-This is my sole opinion.

Wii has lame grafix with less games which are cartoonish and hardly available in India. Moving around the control all the time you play will give you a pain in the hand. Service will be bad in India. Hardware is outdated. Games are g@y.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
1. Wii games are expensive
2. Wii has no "serious" games
3. Wii makes you buy a new controller for every other game it releases
4. Wii has no hardcore FPS games like Unreal Tournament, GTA IV, etc
5. Wii is quite weak as a machine

How can you say all this makes it fun ? Just because of a handful of family games and mario, how does it become pure fun ?

damn. i knew that it can play serious games but those points mean that it's better to grab Xbox 360 :)

OP
sagar_jxd

sagar_jxd

Broken In
If you have money, get XBOX 360 :)

Between ps2 and psp, I choose PSP coz apart from being a handheld gaming device, it can play movies, music, photos with awesome quality

If you want to play on a big screen, go for PS2.

XBOX 360 NO chance!!!!!! very costly........

Wii has lame grafix with less games which are cartoonish and hardly available in India. Moving around the control all the time you play will give you a pain in the hand. Service will be bad in India. Hardware is outdated. Games are g@y.

u said right wii games look like cartoonish no reality .........no graphics like word in it........

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Dude. seriously, XBOX 360 starts at $200.

XBOX360 Arcade: $200
XBOX360 20Gb: $259
XBOX360 Pro: $300

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Between PSP & PS2, for me, I would prefer the PS2 any day.Unless you are not much into portable gaming, the PS2 would be a fine choice.Also if you haven't played much on a PS2 before then the library of titles can easily kick PSP's butt into oblivion.But then again it's your choice & money.How much in total are you willing to spend?

OP
sagar_jxd

sagar_jxd

Broken In
^^Thats a subsidised price sold in the US, Japan and EU. Not applicable for India.

ya u right in india it is between Rs30,000 or Rs 25,000.........
costly no chance and getting PSP also at very difficulties...so no XBOX it could be only in sweet dreams.........

Between PSP & PS2, for me, I would prefer the PS2 any day.Unless you are not much into portable gaming, the PS2 would be a fine choice.Also if you haven't played much on a PS2 before then the library of titles can easily kick PSP's butt into oblivion.But then again it's your choice & money.How much in total are you willing to spend?

don't go on my range i have finally decided to take any one so which i shuld i haven;t played any game on PS2 or PSP taking first time..i have played SmackDown only in PSP............n ha u know batter life of PSP????????

Last edited:

toofan

Technomancer
Go for PS2 at this time at Rs 6500/- you may get it a little cheaper (its a sony showroom price at my city.) As with this you can play many many games even new ones. Its also one of the best Movie/Music player available.

Start saving a fixed amount every month and then buy a PS3 in near future. And after that use PS2 as a DVD player.:rolleyes:

OP
sagar_jxd

sagar_jxd

Broken In
Go for PS2 at this time at Rs 6500/- you may get it a little cheaper (its a sony showroom price at my city.) As with this you can play many many games even new ones. Its also one of the best Movie/Music player available.

Start saving a fixed amount every month and then buy a PS3 in near future. And after that use PS2 as a DVD player.:rolleyes:

good idea but i am thinking of psp.........very easy to handle.....many more cool fatures wi-fi like players n all.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom