which dvd writer to buy sony or liteon

Status
Not open for further replies.

vavinashraju

Broken In
there are many dvd drives available in the market which one should i go for ....i m planning to go for either sony or lite-on..which drive should i go for please help and i m going to college now i will check this page when i return....please mention exact name like last time i asked the dealer for sony dru 80a and he gave me dru 50a model....
is it better to buy from some local dealer or should i got to the rashi peripherals or to the lite on main dealer.....where would i get more warantty...because the local dealers give only one year warranty

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Both are good... but now days there are tons of Duplicacy with Sony... so u would pay more for sony but u may get a Duplicate product :lol: I would say Lite-on then :lol:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
say yes to liteon dude.I mean see all the reviews and recommendations by tech. magazines.Liteon is cheaper(relatively) and performs better.Choice is yours to make buddy.

rahul30

Techzilla!
see if u compare between the two both have performed well..but sony generally comes under the OEM pack (in kolkata atleast)....so it really boils around to ur priority

axxo

99.9% Idle
both are bad in my opinion....market is flooded with too many duplicate sony products..i myself own a liteon which losts its cd read/write abilities after a year although it still read/write dvds quite ok...so my suggestion is stick to standard products like LG.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Dunno about the prices but I dont think anything can be better than LITEON.LITEON dvd writers simply rock.even LG ones are good but not as good as liteon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom