Hi Guys

Which DVD Writer is Best ?

Samsung or LG

How much buffer they support ?

Also If u know the modal number please mention it

Thanks

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Go for a Liteon LH-20A1P.It will cost around Rs.2K.Don't go for a samsung drive as they get tray problems.
Also from next time please search before you post.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
LiteON is the best. Will costns around Rs. 2100. The Writer bundles Nero Essentials, 1 blank DVD-R, 1 blank DVD-RW and 1 blank CD.

Now decide for yourself.

darklord

Cyborg Agent
LG H42N / Benq DW1650

Liteon is also pretty decent now,the 20X one.Earlier ones were not that great.I mean they required good quality media to burn unlike LG and Benq.

speedster

Broken In
darklord said:
LG H42N / Benq DW1650

Liteon is also pretty decent now,the 20X one.Earlier ones were not that great.I mean they required good quality media to burn unlike LG and Benq.

DW 1650 is still available ? ... i dont think so dude ...correct me if i am wrong

praka123

left this forum longback
Mera Samsung OCTO is!

I am happy with my samsung octo edge SH-S182F-my only prayer is the tray remains good unlike my earlier cd drive whose tray went goo:Dm.

OP
M

minniawochat

Broken In
1. LG GSA-H12N

*www.lgezbuy.com/productdisplay.aspx?mapid=546&modno=GSA-H12N&region=28&pid=544&catid=70

2. GSA-H42N

*www.lgezbuy.com/productdisplay.aspx?mapid=543&modno=GSA-H42N&region=28&pid=541&catid=70

3. Samsung SH-S182D
*www.samsung.com/in/products/cddvdreadwritesolution/dvdwriters/sh_s182d.asp?page=Specifications

Can i Write 8.5 GB Disc Using above mentioned Drives ?

Thanks

praka123

left this forum longback
With SAMSUNG OCTOEDGE (SH-S182F)U can write a dual layer DVD.these guys are easy with firmware updates u can even do an online FW upgrade!
*www.samsungodd.com/eng/Products/Spec/spec.asp?functionvalue=view&parent_idx=4133&level_idx=4397

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
The Samsung Optical Media Solutions, includes DVD writers, DVD ROM’s as well as CD-RW’s and Combo Drives. The Samsung range features the ‘OctoEdge’ technology, which is a combination of eight unique features that gives Samsung Drives the power to read optical discs in any format, in just about any condition – faster, quieter and much more reliably.
*www.samsung.com/in/aboutsamsung/samsungindia/technologyinnovation.htm

kooldude

Broken In
minniawochat said:
hi

Cant buy sony or lite on because only LG and samsung is availabe in my city :(

thanks
Where are you from these ppl can deliver it to you - check it out if you want

www.theitwares.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom