Which Countries Have Lowest Hardware Prices???

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
I Want to know which countries have lowest h/w prices and specifically which ones...means some may have prices of RAM low some may have graphics card prices low....???
Please do post in as u know and also post in if u have bought some stuff form abroad....and its reviews and what to do if any problem occurs in the h/w.... ;)

reddragon

In the zone
look fact is that high-end hardwares r cheap in USA and low-end ones are cheap in taiwan, china .got the idea or I have to say more?

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
china.even improted chinese goods cost less in india than ur home made goods.what a production & assembly line they have.

bhalchandra

Broken In
I am planning to go to taipei, taiwan in september or in november to buy some hardware stuff
Any knowledge of taipei city?
Please....help

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
I know in Singapore it's cheaper. But think about this. If there is any problem with
the hardware you bought you have to send it to the dealer in Singalore and get it
back from there!! And that's going to cost you more than what you pay to get the
same hardware here!!

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
JGuru said:
I know in Singapore it's cheaper. But think about this. If there is any problem with
the hardware you bought you have to send it to the dealer in Singalore and get it
back from there!! And that's going to cost you more than what you pay to get the
same hardware here!!

That much risk can be taken....id i am getting it for 1/2 the amt of what is it in india........... if it happens then u can say ur bad luck.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom