Which company's cell tower?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Is it possible to know the company which owns a particular cell tower? There doesn't seem to be any different in them

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Dude in fact some companies like airtel and vodafone share the same tower to save money so I think it is not possible to know about the company.

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
If u seriously need to know then simply go to the site and ask the owner of the premises or nearby shopkeepers.
It is mostly rented but sometimes they buy the space.. I myself rent a roof to Escotel long time ago

That is the only sure way to find out.

If u want to snoop about and find out without tipping anyone :twisted:
then follow the thick black cable to the control room and look at the name printed on the door. Highly Covert. :p

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Rollercoaster said:
If u seriously need to know then simply go to the site and ask the owner of the premises or nearby shopkeepers.
It is mostly rented but sometimes they buy the space.. I myself rent a roof to Escotel long time ago

That is the only sure way to find out.

If u want to snoop about and find out without tipping anyone :twisted:
then follow the thick black cable to the control room and look at the name printed on the door. Highly Covert. :p

Yup...I think he will need to do something in the likes of Sam Fisher in Splinter Cell series or something in the lines of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Covert Ops...:D

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
energysolutions said:
Any service provider in Delhi/NCR
Holy cow! That guy just joined, bumped this! asked me how to locate towers, and logged off! Suspicious! I don't even know him (or at least I think I do).

This is what he wrote:-
energysolutions said:
hiiiii
hw r u??
do u hv any idea hw to approach the mobile control towers supervisers/owner?
Is that a spammer??? :confused:

Last edited:

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Whatever, reply we will since its ,hmmm Chit-chat ?
The best way i think is to knock off the tower and then actually see who comes to repair it.Will save you a lot of trouble to actually find out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom