Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
Hi Ppl,
And m single ;)

Come to Mumbai. Lots of singles here, gay, straight all.

Upside:
Good Nightlife
Khandala, Lonavla etc
Good food everywhere
Beach
Siddhivinayak Temple
NO POWERCUTS
Overall friendly open minded people
Honest Rickshaw-wallas (yes they tender you exact change, they don't overcharge, no meter mele double funda here:D)

Downside:
Climate
Mind boggling rentals
Raj Thankrey
Filth
Traffic (but isn't that problem everywhere)

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
@toofan .have u read the thread he is asking for Infy relocation and Infy office isnt in Nainital :D

@amit..Infy is not in Mumbai

plz read the thread carefully before rplying :D :D :D

OP
S

stinger_02in

Right off the assembly line
@esumitkumar: your concern on Bangalore seems pretty valid....
bhubaneswar is very calm n sparse and even kolkata makes me feel sick these days with its overcrowded streets and unruly traffic.....i definitely dnt wanna spend 3 hrs everyday on road.
What abt pune's weather? and wht abt malls and cineplexes? Is there enough places to hang out in weekends?

I have same qns fr someone who belongs to Hyd....

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@esumitkumar: your concern on Bangalore seems pretty valid....
bhubaneswar is very calm n sparse and even kolkata makes me feel sick these days with its overcrowded streets and unruly traffic.....i definitely dnt wanna spend 3 hrs everyday on road.
What abt pune's weather? and wht abt malls and cineplexes? Is there enough places to hang out in weekends?

I have same qns fr someone who belongs to Hyd....
Man u r pissed off with Kolkata's traffic and ur choices are Bangy, Hyd???*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/27large.png
Ur perfect choice is Pune. Calm weather, nice sceneries but a bit of dusty roads.

OP
S

stinger_02in

Right off the assembly line
dude....I can only have my choices limited to those cities where Infy has a office...
so u r sayin even Hyd is a bad choice?

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
PUNE ROCKS ! u wont ever regret..E square, Kothrud, FC Road, JM Road, Koregaon Park etc etc....and weather is awesome ..I miss Pune :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom