Which brand's LCD Monitor do you use?

Which brand's LCD Monitor do you use (and are satisfied)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using Dell SP2208WFP. Despite having TN panel over IPS, I still love it. Mayby my next upgrade will be an IPS panel display.

Dell is the only company which provides zero dead pixel gurantee . The perfomance is better than average. Although NEC Displays are considered to be the best in the world, I would love to go for , but due to premium and lack of availability in india, its not possible.

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^when did BCCI launch these IPL panels?? :)

also, that zero dead pixel guarantee is for displays that comes with Premium panel and they usually cost a bomb. for others I think it's something like 3 to 5 dead pixels for replacement.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
It is not alone about performance (picture quality etc.) of a particular model, it is also about how the models of various manufacturers perform on the basis of reliability, service support (if needed), and how they perform w.r.t. specifications they advertise.
Keeping the general crowd in mind, people usually say x brand is good because they havent used Y brand at all. Keeping the general crowd in mind again- when people buy something new, their "reviews" are highly over exaggerated because they compare it with their previous product- usually which is outdated by a mile. Another reason why user's reviews is just another way to convert those over exaggerations into sales. Some things are best left to the real reviewers who wouldn't "sell out their soul" by writing ads in the form of a review. Such visible examples are how majority react when people hear about "AMD" as an advice. Its sad, despite assimilating adequate knowledge, people who usually flash their degree and job titles first are usually the idiots who don't choose based on unbiased reviews and benchmarks- rather how they their reflections will look when they see it and God knows what not. Not that I am marking down the OP- but people need to be wise when they make such polls. Remember, its because of idiots people run away from AMD, despite it producing good processors that are value for money. :grin:

paroh

Padawan
^^when did BCCI launch these IPL panels?? :)

also, that zero dead pixel guarantee is for displays that comes with Premium panel and they usually cost a bomb. for others I think it's something like 3 to 5 dead pixels for replacement.

Can u please post the model number of lcd which guarantee zero dead pixel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom