Which app you use to record calls on Android?

sntshkmr60

Broken In
My friend has a cheap mobile with proprietary operating system. He record voice calls (incoming and outgoing) flawlessly, and without any app. But I have Android 4.1.2 and I can't do :cry:

I have looked up on Play Store for call recording apps but it's very distracting which app to use. I have used some of them. Some give good features but are trial, some record calls but after 2 or 3 seconds delay. Some need android to be rooted (I haven't rooted my phone and I can't, so no comments on this). Each has their own terms and conditions. :/

Please suggest an app to record calls from both side. It must be free. It must not need a rooted android. It must record calls as it connects. And it must not be trial.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Have you tried this: *play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coffeebeanventures.easyvoicerecorder

Reviews suggest it's pretty good. So give it a try if you still haven't

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.record.my.call

It is free, doesn't requires root, records from the moment you call (you can also set gap if required), works flawlessly, has equalizer, best UI, DropBox upload, and what-not.

Do remember that recording a call requires different settings for different phones, i.e. audio source which may be line-in, mic or other options according to the phone. If you don't select the proper source the receiving end won't be audible.

Top Bottom