Which 150CC bike ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
did i question the quality.

read my comments in 1st page of this thread.

if u do a bit of highway riding, you'll hate honda for limiting the uni to 101kmph.:p

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Nah, it doesn't hurt that much ;)
I'm waiting to see what Honda has to offer in the 200cc+ segment this year! :)

axxo

99.9% Idle
going through your comments i have decided on unicorn. I can even wait till diwali if yamaha R15, FZ150 promises anything good. I currently own a splendour..its hard to keep with it to travel daily 60 odd kms. So i have decided on a new bike thats max comfortable and with some decent looks. Both mileage and performance not going to affect me. considering all these factors no reason for me to disengage honda from the sorted out list.
*img260.imageshack.us/img260/6818/2r3frmdyp8.th.jpg

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
uni for refinement , pulsar 150 for looks and mileage....well r15 is here goes 0~100 in 9 seconds to become the fastest production vehicle in india beats skoda's(12s) and honda v-techs,atleast something that can take on these fast cars :).

akshaysharma05

Right off the assembly line
RTR is the best pick
It has got the punch u need to do some wheelies, wheelspin and show the pulsar 180 guys that they have made a numb choice

seriously rtr is a awesome bike and is also a great handler with forward inclined riding position and rear set footpegs.
I was able to use its retractable footpegs as I was able to lean it so much.
I u try to lean a pulsar, it starts vibrating(due to that generation old frame).
and never think about hunk. It has a very awkward handle placement and lacks the punch.
unicorn has more acceleration than hunk and has good low rev performance for cities.
So pick either unicorn or the rtr

axxo

99.9% Idle
Finally booked this Unicorn Sports 150cc @ JSP Honda.

*www.honda2wheelersindia.com/images/unicorn_images/flying_machine/colours/coloursnew_big2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom