which 1 is better.

root.king

geek in action
hey guys plz tell me which 1 is better in these mobo bcoz they are in the same price tag.
1.ASUS M2N-E
and
2.ASUS M2N-E SLI

plz reply guys

The first board has no multi-GPU support but it supports even Phenom II processors.
The second one has multi-GPU support but doesn't have good processor support. Only limits to Athlon 64, Athlon X2, Opteron,etc. and similar.

I say go for the first board. You'll get a good processor then and a single card will do wonders to your system. You can get killer combo of Phenom II X4 955 and HD 6850 (or 6870 if you can spend extra) with this board.

OP
root.king

root.king

geek in action
The first board has no multi-GPU support but it supports even Phenom II processors.
The second one has multi-GPU support but doesn't have good processor support. Only limits to Athlon 64, Athlon X2, Opteron,etc. and similar.

I say go for the first board. You'll get a good processor then and a single card will do wonders to your system. You can get killer combo of Phenom II X4 955 and HD 6850 (or 6870 if you can spend extra) with this board.

once again thankyou.:)

but i have a question is silent cooling or heat pipe cooling i better than fan cooling.?

Cilus

laborare est orare
There is nothing like silent cooling. It is a term used to describe the low noise level of the cooler used. However, heat pipe cooling also includes fan, but it normally uses heat-pipe around the GPU build of highly conductive metals, mainly copper. So they are better than the stock fan cooling.

OP
root.king

root.king

geek in action
There is nothing like silent cooling. It is a term used to describe the low noise level of the cooler used. However, heat pipe cooling also includes fan, but it normally uses heat-pipe around the GPU build of highly conductive metals, mainly copper. So they are better than the stock fan cooling.

thanx.

OP
root.king

root.king

geek in action
sorry guys the asus m2n-e is not available in india i asked many shop keepers in banglore or in mumbai but no +ve answer its available in ebay usa but thats a used1 plz suggest available mobo for am2 socket and ddr2 at 800mhz support for opteron 1354

Cilus

laborare est orare
Well, if you are open to online shopping then you can have a look at Biostar A780L M2L+ Motherboard available @ 2.85K in anythinginit. If you want little high-end then have a look at Biostar TA790GX @ 3.98K. This motherboard is having 4 ram slots with 16 GB support, 2 PCI Express X16 slot for Crossfire in X8 mode, 2 PCI X1 and 2 PCI slot.

Top Bottom