which 1 do you like more?..'QUAKE 4' OR 'DOOM 3'

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

harsh bajpai

I've been playin doom 3 for about a week now and just tried my hands on quake 4; liked both of them since i'm comparatively new to both games , I'm very curious what people who've alredy played both think.

should i spend my time playin doom 3 to it's end or play quake 4 more? :?

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Doom3 GREAT FOR SINGLE PLAYER MODE has multiplayer option but is more inclined toward single player.

Quake4 GREAT FOR MULTIPLAYER MODE has sigle player option but is more inclined toward multiplayer.

Visual not much difference as both use the same engine. So it upto u and ur choice of gameplay mode.

Hells_Fury

In the zone
Gameplay wise, i would rate Quake4 higher than Doom3.
Graphics wise they are about the same.
Audio in Doom3 is better.

OP
G

gxsaurav

Doom 3 was 1000% more scary then Quake 4, really, it gave the chill in spine at a few places

Qukae 4 is a war game & in the outdoor sceans i really likes the ambiant audio of war

both are good at their own places

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Quake 4 overall for me too, although I have not played it. But Doom3 really scared me to the point of jumping out from my seat (literally) in some places.

BTW, the first entry (before the 'Hell' level) of the two Hell knights is majestic.

OP
H

harsh bajpai

hey guys i've just finished the enpro plant how many more stages before 'doom hell'?

vmp_vivek

In the zone
harsh bajpai said:
hey guys i've just finished the enpro plant how many more stages before 'doom hell'?

I am afraid you will have to pass 10, YES TEN levels before getting into Hell. :roll: Anyways, THE MORE YOU GET IN DOOM 3, THE MORE YOU CAN ENJOY ! 8) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom