Where to sell my Game DVDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^That depends on these factors:

1. Age of the game? (The newer higher the price, older 40-50%)
2. Condition of the DVD.
3. Whether you'd registered the key for online play?

Last edited:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^dude why the heck you got 4670 when you could have got 4770.

4770?
Its around 7k iirc....

And my budget is just below 5k(decreased from 6.5k to 5k due to some unexpected reasons)

So hope u got the point... BTW I'll get a new rig by December or else,by February...:D

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^well i understood what you said.but investing on a 4770 would have given you a long term satisafction.overclocking that would bring its performance in between 4850 and 4870.btw are you sure all the brands of it costs that much.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@quan chi

Yup, i am sure. The worst part, here in Chennai, still they selling HD4770 for around 8k :x. Hope i'll get a GTS250 1GB for that price :lol:. BTW HD4670 is more than enuff for a 15" monitor and so i am happy with that (Apart from that PhysX thingy...;-)).
Dude, i am playing with AA and AF enabled.(Even 8xAA,8xAF won't affect the FPS and not any lags:smile:). Now you got the point, think so?

quan chi

mortal kombat
yeah i understood what you mean.
what i meant was you could have even got a 9600gso with that price i think.

powercolour or something like this brand was selling hd4850 for 6.5k.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@quan chi

Since the 9600GT/9600GSO needs a PSU upgrade too,so i just avoid them. Also when i called Tirupathi Enterprises (dealer of Palit brand iirc) and ask the price of 9600GT, they told me it'll cost around 5.5k and sonic edition costs 6.3k(Chennai is the worst when it comes to Graphics Card) :lol::x . I am not a n00b to buy that. Thats why i turned towards ATi side.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^

I OCed it. Actually i am just checking how far it'd go. Will another 30MHz bump increase the performance? Think so, but dunno how much . (My default is 750/873(Core/Memory))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom