where to Buy swap magic in hyderabad???

akhil333

Right off the assembly line
i would like to buy swap magic for my ps2 v-scph 90004 (a new one) :smile:... can u pls tell me where to buy swap magic in hyderabad(address pls) :cry: or is it better to get it hard modded i mean a chip installation.. if so where can i hard mod it in hyderabad... iam very confused :? :?:.. pls tell me where to get these in hyderabad???

Gollum

Collector
If you have a game parlour near you then check there. Otherwise you will have to get it online. Another motion is to get a good technician to solder the mod chip on your ps2.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
devices like swapmagic, Codebraker in Hyderabad are like Crystal skulls. Extremely hard to find.. infact, i doubt that if there are any. If you ask any local game parlor guys.. they'll defiantly say "what the hell is that!?". order it online or get it from Madras or Bombay if you know any one there.

The only possible way for you is.. to hardMod your console. If you are afraid of warranty..well, then.. it is the risk you have to take. It is worth it. Ask in any game parlor near you or esquire in CTC, secundrabad.

p.s.: You anti piracy guys in the forum thinking of reporting this thread.....well, although it is for illegal purpose.. swapmagic is completely legal.

OP
akhil333

akhil333

i'll try check ctc... thanks for the advise. my bro is afraid that the warranty will be violated by hard modding. so i must have the swap magic... hey how abt soft modding like free mcboot like thing??? is it works for my ps2 version???

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
PS2 is an extreme stable piece of hardware.To get it in problem, You have to put it though lot of sh!t or you gotta awfully lucky person. I will suggest to go for hard mod. Yes, it violates the warranty.. but it is the most reliable and the easy one. Other options will work.. but, are not recommended due to availability in our country and few compatibility issues.

OP
akhil333

akhil333

hello.. at last i modded my ps2 with matrix infinity... it costs rs.950. thax to u guys.

Top Bottom