Where to buy Aakash tablet aka Ubislate7?

dead.night7

Journeyman
Guys I was wondering government has planned to sell this tablet ubislate7 aka Aakash to students at a cheaper price of Rs1800 or less as compared to shops which sells at Rs3000. But the question here is where to buy it from and what proof to show that I am a student? Anyone here on TDF bought it? If yes at what price because I'm thinking for going for it... :)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
At present, there is no way to buy Aakash IMO.
But you can book it from, How to Buy Aakash Tablet?

And I think, you can call at the toll free number given on their website, for details.
Aakash Tablet | Book Ubislate 7 | Buy Aakash Tablet | Official Website

Do tell us, what they say.

crazylamhe

Broken In
I would suggest you to wait for a few days(read months) and check out the Aakash2. The Aakash tab wass not very welcomed by all. May be the latter will . . .

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Even I am waiting for Aakash 2 it is expected to launch in February 2012 after considering limitations of Aakash 1..........

Has anyone bought the Aakash 1??????

OP
dead.night7

dead.night7

Journeyman
It looks nice. I was thinking of something ugly when I heard about it. I will still wait till Feb'12 then thank you guys

doomgiver

Warframe
they can at least give their best shot, and make it do a small subset of things, i expect it to be used for videos or text reading, i dont expect it to handle movies or games.

the current one is bakwaas. bad quality materials are used and i heard (cant guarantee the veracity) that it overheats a LOT, so thats another problem.

also, that funny guy also announced a rs 500 tablet, lol, i bet they will give out card pieces with ubislate written on it, and a battery taped to the underside.

Sarath

iDota
For 3000, the only complain I can have is...well I don't want to look like a fool. :))

Comeon guys 3000bucks. Its a 7" tablet, running android 2.2, if it for some reason received XDA support it's going to rock.

Stop complaining guys. There's always the iPad 2 selling for a measly 30k in case the limitation of aaraksh are too much to handle :)

what you want in Rs 3000/- a super computer........

I shot kill...:D this post is nerfed

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
What is "nerfed"

500 is not possible only when indian rupees is valued very close to US$....

3000 is best deal for a device running Android 2.2....

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Nerfed: To make worse or weaken, usually in the context of weakening something in order to balance out a game. (maybe he meant "Owned")

So no news of Ubislate till now! Looks like they missed yet another deadline :|

Top Bottom