Where is desiibond?

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^hey guys

am back.

I was away in my hometown and the only way i could access was through my phone which sucks and thanks to frequent disconnection, was not able to post in TDF.

only one time was able to post and that was in Techenclave.

now, back in bangalore and happy to be posting here :)
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Few funny things that happened to my phone:

1) While on my way to Andhra, my phone suddenly lost network and was not able to jump into any network in Tirupathi. Was back on network after crossing Tirupathi.

2) Yesterday, touch was not working on my phone (Rokr E6), till I crossed the line and entered Karnataka :). Was not able to do anything except take calls and call the last dialled number using the two physical buttons. Next time, i am going to buy a phone that has touch as well as physical buttons. :)

Few more things that I encountered:

1) Floods in Krishna
2) awesome outflow at Prakasham Barrage (Vijayawada)

Will post videos soon (but they would be of bad quality) :)

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Sorry for not coming to railway station bond babai. I have completely forgotten about the program. I must be INSANE.

OP
Krow

Krow

Crowman
eggman, u were too busy watching pr0n it seems! Couldn't you pay DesiOctopusWa well enough to be able to afford a speedboat? :x :lol:

Hya desii! Next time around, drop in a word b4 you leave, will ya?

azzu

AJJU
1) Floods in Krishna
2) awesome outflow at Prakasham Barrage (Vijayawada)
yeah krishna river flooded as it was never before
my half of home district(nalgonda) has been affected by flood
hope u had seen srisailam and nagarjuna sagar projects they are flooded like never before a great views to watch

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Damn today the weather is almost 35 Celsius here. There isn't been even a drop of rain from 5 days. God divert 2% of rains to my town. It may ease some pain on other unlucky districts.

OP
Krow

Krow

Crowman
^^sure buddy. actually, I posted in Game addiction thread :)
That thread moves to the next page twice a day it seems. Please drop a word in some dead threads. :lol:
yeah krishna river flooded as it was never before
my half of home district(nalgonda) has been affected by flood
hope u had seen srisailam and nagarjuna sagar projects they are flooded like never before a great views to watch
azzu Next time you drop in there, will you please grace us all with some pics? You are a pretty good photographer IMO.
Damn today the weather is almost 35 Celsius here. There isn't been even a drop of rain from 5 days. God divert 2% of rains to my town. It may ease some pain on other unlucky districts.
Take some from here. Exams on and Rains are plaguing us. :(

lopezabraham95

Right off the assembly line
hey desiibond..

u seem to b active at techiedesi too.. *techiedesi.com/user/desiibond isnt this u? :?:
all the details matches urs mann..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom