When would Vista final version release

Status
Not open for further replies.

eureca_eureca

In the zone
I ve gone crazy by the Vista GUI ..i had kept an eye on the count down image which showed release by jan end , but the countdown too dissappeared , is the release delayed or already released ?
i ve been away from the tech life for a while :) please reply

praka123

left this forum longback
yeah vista will come when u have ur brains to understand the correct section to post.this is Open Source-Leave your VIsta dreams and get urself Linux which have no viruses,stable,and better GUI than ur so called Vista crap aero.:x

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
It has already be released on 30th January.
The Home Basic Retail Edition costs around Rs.10000/- while the Ultimate Edition costs Rs.16000/-. Home Premium and Busines versions have been prices around Rs.12000 and Rs.14000 each.
yeah vista will come when u have ur brains to understand the correct section to post.this is Open Source-Leave your VIsta dreams and get urself Linux which have no viruses,stable,and better GUI than ur so called Vista crap aero.:x

Please do not start with the Linux Fanboyism, if you like Linux use it, Let those who like Windows Use Windows.

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
^^then go to the correct section,should i post my likes in ur windows section,then r u happy-what a gr9 men coming here in open source section thinging OPen SOurce is free Vista ZOMG

Me a Linux user is my right and kid its none of your business barking coming in wrong section.anyways vista makes minds polluted~~

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
praka123 said:
yeah vista will come when u have ur brains to understand the correct section to post.this is Open Source-Leave your VIsta dreams and get urself Linux which have no viruses,stable,and better GUI than ur so called Vista crap aero.:mad:
praka123 said:
^^then go to the correct section,should i post my likes in ur windows section,then r u happy-what a gr9 men coming here in open source section thinging OPen SOurce is free Vista ZOMG

Me a Linux user is my right and kid its none of your business barking coming in wrong section.anyways vista makes minds polluted~~
What sort of reaction is this? This is TOTALLY uncalled for!

The guy, eureca_eureca, posted it by mistake. He is asking a simple question in a very sincere fashion and he deserves a sincere reply. Stop behaving like you own the forum. And stop being so rude.

Posts #1 and #4 reported.

Dink2cool

Broken In
yeah dude ....whats the reason to get all fired up ...just a mistake that he made ...mods can shft this post to other section

praka123

left this forum longback
aryayush said:
What sort of reaction is this? This is TOTALLY uncalled for!

The guy, eureca_eureca, posted it by mistake. He is asking a simple question in a very sincere fashion and he deserves a sincere reply. Stop behaving like you own the forum. And stop being so rude.

Posts #1 and #4 reported.
OK.sometimes i'll get my temper lost.OK Guys<Bye> from this forum eternally.thanks @aryaayush and N00B @eureca~~~
I am asking for a ban Now itself.Hail Linux,OPen SOurce and Free Software,Vista or Microsoft or Apple all ya doom:p:p

BYE BYE YA ALL!

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
praka123 said:
OK.sometimes i'll get my temper lost.OK Guys<Bye> from this forum eternally.thanks @aryaayush and N00B @eureca~~~
I am asking for a ban Now itself.Hail Linux,OPen SOurce and Free Software,Vista or Microsoft or Apple all ya doom:p:p

BYE BYE YA ALL!
Thanks! Glad to see the back of you.

Last edited:

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
It takes time. There aer other things to do.

Last edited:
OP
E

eureca_eureca

In the zone
Iam an old member here , my user id used to be very diffrent too , had left this forums because of these amatures .. if i react i will be too will be called the same .. a lot of members has already left ..Raabo look after these kids or else u loose :)

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
I m feeling sad for praka123 getting banned , for he was an old member "on the verge of becoming famous" and contributed much in open source. though this time for his behaviour , he deserved some punishment.

OP
E

eureca_eureca

In the zone
tech_your_future said:
It takes time. There aer other things to do.

:) Reps ? whats it ? Dollars ruppeees ? get food with those ?
and Posting is not my job , i need info's and i have more posts than u on my diff id

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom