When Nvidia Gtx 950 going to be released in India ?

RageshAntony

In the zone
I am assembling a Rig with Gtx 750ti 2GB. I get paused since the Gtx 950 going to be released by Nvidia .. The USA sites tell it will be released at Aug 20.

My question is

1) What is official release date in India ? At what date it available at local dealers ?

2) What is expected price of Gtx 950 ?

techiemaharaj

--> Techie - Maharaj
I am assembling a Rig with Gtx 750ti 2GB. I get paused since the Gtx 950 going to be released by Nvidia .. The USA sites tell it will be released at Aug 20.

My question is

1) What is official release date in India ? At what date it available at local dealers ?

The GTX 950 is already available in India as posted by NVIDIA on their social account pages.

It is available on SnapDeal, priced at 15,999. Pretty close of the GTX 960.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah

My question is

1) Already released on 21st August. Availability by the end of August in India.

2) GTX950 2GB @ 13.5k local price, CTC Market, Secunderabad.

Last edited:
OP
RageshAntony

RageshAntony

In the zone
The GTX 950 is already available in India as posted by NVIDIA on their social account pages.

It is available on SnapDeal, priced at 15,999. Pretty close of the GTX 960.

This is GTX 950 guys. It should have cost 11k-12k, as you can easily get GTX 960 at the same price.
It is a total mess. I would rather buy a GTX 960. Unimaginable pricing blunder

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
This is GTX 950 guys. It should have cost 11k-12k, as you can easily get GTX 960 at the same price.

MSI/Zotac/Asus GTX960 2GB @15k (Local Price,CTC Market, Secunderabad)
MSI/Zotac/Asus GTX950 2GB @13.5k (Local Price,CTC Market, Secunderabad)

OP
RageshAntony

RageshAntony

In the zone
MSI/Zotac/Asus GTX960 2GB @15k (Local Price,CTC Market, Secunderabad)
MSI/Zotac/Asus GTX950 2GB @13.5k (Local Price,CTC Market, Secunderabad)

Still Gtx 950 is seems to a costly when compared with 960 price vs performance.. Spenting extra 1,500 will give a good performance boost.

Runit

Right off the assembly line

Mr. Antony, copying my comment from Snapdeal will not do anything good for you here.
Maybe try to type some freaking keys on your keyboard :lol:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
[MENTION=318218]RageshAntony[/MENTION]

Create threads which are relevant to the subforum.

Runit

Right off the assembly line
Sorry. Since both of our opinion are same I copied. Sorry :-(

Ok. No problems then.
I think majority of people who want to buy new budget graphics card will have the same opinion that we have.
It's always ridiculous pricing in India. Whether its Graphic cards or smartphones. We always get crushed between some unknown taxes that are charged on these products while importing. :-x

Top Bottom