When is Airtel going to increase theor broadband speed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edburg

In the zone
I am using home 128 unlimited for 600/month plan and i am waiting for ?Airtel to upgrade their speed as BSNL has already upgraded theirs.Also will respect their customers equally and increase speed for unlimited plans too ?

NucleusKore

TheSaint
If you go through the forums carefully you will realise that BSNL has not upgraded the speed of their unlimited broadband customers. I am on 256 kpbs unlimited plan of AirTel. Lets wait and see till the end of January. Don't be in a hurry, today is only the 5th of January 2007! I do not understand why people are unduly excited. I would any day prefer prompt and good service @ 256 kpbs unlimited than no service @ 2 MBPS from 2 a.m. to 8 a.m.

OP
Edburg

Edburg

In the zone
NucleusKore said:
If you go through the forums carefully you will realise that BSNL has not upgraded the speed of their unlimited broadband customers. I am on 256 kpbs unlimited plan of AirTel. Lets wait and see till the end of January. Don't be in a hurry, today is only the 5th of January 2007! I do not understand why people are unduly excited. I would any day prefer prompt and good service @ 256 kpbs unlimited than no service @ 2 MBPS from 2 a.m. to 8 a.m.
]

I hope that Airtel too dont illtreat their unlimited plan customers like BSNL.And i heard that upgrade plans will be after pongal.Is it true ? And my router has max 24 Mbps d/l but just 1 Mbps u/l.So even if Airtel upgrades to 2 Mbps in both d/l and u/l unlike bsnl,i wont be able to make the full use of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom