Whatsapp - How do you purchase it without a credit card via paypal?

papul1993

not a newbie.....
How many Indians do you know who actually bought Bitcoin?

Do you know how many Indians I know who actually use whatsapp? 2.

All I am saying is that something like bitcoin totally removes dependence on cards and stuff like that. Also there are generally no processing fees for businesses. So it's more profitable for them.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Do you know how many Indians I know who actually use whatsapp? 2.

All I am saying is that something like bitcoin totally removes dependence on cards and stuff like that. Also there are generally no processing fees for businesses. So it's more profitable for them.

You must live in a technologically apathetic world. Every person i know in my age group(25-30) uses Whatsapp. In fact ,the friend not having android is often mocked at .

Flash

Lost in speed
I guess most of the userbase for Whatsapp, came because of pre-loaded Whatsapp in Smartphones.
I started using recently, and it's good to try. :mrgreen:

papul1993

not a newbie.....
You must live in a technologically apathetic world. Every person i know in my age group(25-30) uses Whatsapp. In fact ,the friend not having android is often mocked at .

Me and my friends aren't rich lads. Most of them use feature phones. Only a few have smartphones. That too below 10k ones.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
So no one has heard of "hike" ? That said WhatsApp is lot better though :wink:

@RCuber I think the problem is solved otherwise we'd have heard from OP.

Flash

Lost in speed
But the problem with Hike is, not many people know about it.
As Whatsapp is bundled with many feature/smart phones, they accustom to it easily.

Many of my friends are on Hike, but none is using it..

Krow

Crowman
Me and my friends aren't rich lads. Most of them use feature phones. Only a few have smartphones. That too below 10k ones.

WhatsApp is available on Nokia S40 phones. Secondly, smartphones are cheap too. For Rs 5,500, you can buy Galaxy Y, which is great at that price.

I'm seriously considering paying for WhatsApp to support developers. Ad-free services must be paid for. WhatsApp is going to be around for long. Google Babel sounds good, but Viber already has all its features. I don't see migration happening until Whatsapp stops working.

satinder

DELHIITE
Many Apps are available but this is more compatible and accepted.
This is why discussion is all about this app only.

papul1993

not a newbie.....
But the problem with Hike is, not many people know about it.
As Whatsapp is bundled with many feature/smart phones, they accustom to it easily.

Many of my friends are on Hike, but none is using it..

I use hike but only for their free sms feature. But I run out of that in like 2 weeks. I wish they had the option to pay for these sms. Would buy them if it's cheaper then the current operator sms packs.

papul1993

not a newbie.....
I need software for Nokia Asha 311 to send free sms. Currently hike is the only app that let's me do it but it's rather limited in the number of free smses. I sent a message to their customer Care asking when they would add support for option to pay to increase the sms limits. But their response was less than satisfactory.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I use hike but only for their free sms feature. But I run out of that in like 2 weeks. I wish they had the option to pay for these sms. Would buy them if it's cheaper then the current operator sms packs.
u can try way2sms app..will send unlimited SMS to any mobile in India. :mrgreen:

TheHumanBot

Padawan
^ bitcoins still available? Got too popular, prices fluctuating like crazy

it's a business! you can mine bitcoins on PC.
but it requires monsters pc to mine like servers with 32gig of ram high speed net etc.
then sell those mines bitcoins in market legally.

or simply wait until prices are drop then exchange and prices are up sell'em. :D

ankush28

Bazinga
So I dont have a credit card and Whatsapp is about to expire this month. Is there any way I could upgrade the service without credit card? I have hdfc international debit card though. I havent yet tried paypal. I have heard, it doesnt work for debit cards.

it will extend for 1 year ;)
if not n u want to pay go to account info -> payment issues you can pay directly from there using paypal

Top Bottom