What's your best racing game?

sid_techie

Right off the assembly line
Hey,I completely agree with you,NFS most wanted is indeed the best car racing game.
However I am still to try some more games as well like NFS shift,NFS world and NFS nitro and some non-NFS car racing games like Dirt 2 and Grid.Have yoy tried these games.Do let me know your experience if you have tried any of them.

hjpotter92

The Boy Who Lived
Burnout rules.. :)
I don't think that NFS is much good. :(

next is ReVolt and Sky (though Sky isn't racing game)

OP
Nirajan Regmi

Nirajan Regmi

Right off the assembly line
@sid_techie, well i finished dirt 2 few days ago and i have installed burnout paradise and played few races. Both these games r superb. I have also played burnout series in ps2 and psp. But I never enjoyed any game as much as NFS Most Wanted.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
no game beats road fighter dave :D

and burnout paradise makes you live like its real.theres so much to do.

hjpotter92

The Boy Who Lived
I did playe Shift some months ago, and the hate for NFS increased manifolds due to it.. Not much nice. I would rather vote for F1 or Colin than opt for NFS

ankiatir4850

VG gamerush!
NFS UNDERGROUND 2 AND GRAN TURISMO PROLEAGUE.....real street racing and real simulation. NFS FRANCHISE SHOULD RELAUNCH NFS underground with some serious police chases and real world customization!!!
I PRAY TO GOD THAT THEY SHOULD SEE MY REPLY...and start creating dis game after NFSHP 2010. plz plz plz plz

in love head over heals => NFS MW

superb => burnout paradise

started my racing career => Beetle Crazy Cup (still playing it after 10 yrs)

cant stop thinking about => GRID

Top Bottom