What's the biggest lie, that you ever heard?

Flash

Lost in speed
[IMGG]*funlava.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/tumblr_lprqsueMFf1qjms8xo1_400.png[/IMGG]

Some can be witty, some can be irritating, some can be innocent, some can be motivating, some can be selfish and some can be lovely.
Share the lies that you've heard here . . . :mrgreen:

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Customer care rep: You're our most previleged customer, and this plan is specially for you. :lol:

ashs1

Padawan
"I always tell the truth/I never lie"
*1.bp.blogspot.com/-ynfzjj7yAUU/T3B-1-kz4rI/AAAAAAAAB-w/pXfxOd9KK5M/s200/true+story.jpg

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
When I was in 10th: "Study for boards.. after that you can watch TV as much as you want."
When I reached 11th: "Study till 12th.. after that life will get easy, and you can party as much as you like it."
When I was in College: "Study till graduation.. after that you are free to do whatever you want."
When I was doing Post Graduation: "Study hard.. life will be a bed of roses if you keep studying and get good marks"

What was the truth in all the cases?
Babaji ka Thullu.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
When I was in 10th: "Study for boards.. after that you can watch TV as much as you want."
When I reached 11th: "Study till 12th.. after that life will get easy, and you can party as much as you like it."
When I was in College: "Study till graduation.. after that you are free to do whatever you want."
When I was doing Post Graduation: "Study hard.. life will be a bed of roses if you keep studying and get good marks"

Babaji ka Thullu.

This takes the cake :lol:
Inb4 some Idli-Dosa guy asks the meaning of
Babaji ka Thullu.

sandeep410

Journeyman

Babaji ka Thullu.
Holy fck i was told the same ****.

ashs1

Padawan
^lol !! the most common one ever !! Even i was a victim of this.. :p
*www.onsecrethunt.com/wallpaper/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Baba-Ji-Ka-Thullu.jpg

Hrishi

"I agree that I am above 18 , before I was 18." - I don't feel a need to explain this statement.

"From Girls : " Mera koi boyfriend nahi hain.! :p " lol :lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom