What's the biggest lie, that you ever heard?

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
私は毎日朝ご飯のためにnoobsを食べ ます。 ;) :D

*addicted-gamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/sad-3ds.jpg

I said that it is indeed the best console. 3DS has a bad analog stick. I don't like the analog stick on the 3DS.

And my assumption was that the domain was limited to home consoles.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
OT: @Super Nintendo Fanboy Bros. : Please start posting in them next gen console threads again.Its a llllllloooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggg time since i've seen a good FlameWar :grin:
Btw i didn't think you guys would bite the bait

Another lie

RandomBangladeshiImmigrantWorker said:
Hum Kolkata shey hai

ashs1

Padawan
Friend : kaha pe hai BC ??
Me( just getting up from sleep ) : bas aa gaya bhai..aadhe raste pe hu.. 5 min me aa jaunga :p

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Friend : kaha pe hai BC ??
Me( just getting up from sleep ) : bas aa gaya bhai..aadhe raste pe hu.. 5 min me aa jaunga :p

Classic Lie.

Me : Kitna padke aaya
Friend : Kuch nhi padha
*images.wikia.com/spongebob/images/8/89/Later.jpg
Friend : Tujhe kitne marks aaye
Me : 7/10
Friend : Mujhe 10/10 aaye :grin:
Me: Par tune padha nhi tha na?

Friend :
*i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/882/I%20lied.jpg

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Are you indian??

No, I'm an Antarctic living in the north pole.

OT: @Super Nintendo Fanboy Bros. : Please start posting in them next gen console threads again.Its a llllllloooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggg time since i've seen a good FlameWar :grin:
Btw i didn't think you guys would bite the bait

Another lie

Denied. Go home.

He was saying about dollar, not INR

Saying of someone else "I earn 50k per month" without specifiying currency on an Indian forum implies the Indian currency. He should have been more specific :)

heidi2521

Padawan
I said that it is indeed the best console. 3DS has a bad analog stick. I don't like the analog stick on the 3DS.

And my assumption was that the domain was limited to home consoles.

The games define a console, not hardware. The 3DS has Etrian Odyssey, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Shin Megami Tensei etc. The Wii U has The Wonderful 101 and Pikmin.

The Wii U may end up better than the 3DS in the future, but as of now it isn't.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
The games define a console, not hardware. The 3DS has Etrian Odyssey, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Shin Megami Tensei etc. The Wii U has The Wonderful 101 and Pikmin.

The Wii U may end up better than the 3DS in the future, but as of now it isn't.

this is a biggest lie thread...

I am talking about INR and not Dollars

see arijit? I knew I was talking to sandeep in the right contex.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
OT: People do get more salary.. once I thought my friend got 30K .. turns out he was getting 75K .. :/ also in profession, people don't disclose their salary (other than for friends)

sandeep410

Journeyman
OT: People do get more salary.. once I thought my friend got 30K .. turns out he was getting 75K .. :/ also in profession, people don't disclose their salary (other than for friends)
You thought your friend was making 30k he didnt told you that he was making 30k.
Of course there are people who make 50k or 2l or 5l i am not saying its not possible to make that kind of money.lot of ppl disclose their salary even if you dont ask them and most of the time they inflate it.

When ppl ask my sis where she works she tells oh i work in TCS and my salary is 30k/m
she brings home 10k
Other day i was in my friends house and his father was yelling at him.
He points figer at me and tells him to his son learn from his sis. Shes 2 years younger than you and shes working in TCS earning 30k per month and yous salary is still only 18k. If you would have listened to me and actually studied and got good marks you would have been TCS now making 50k by now.:facepalm:

My other friend was working in abudhabhi. He shows me a picture of good bungalow and tells me that company gave him to stay there alone. He also shows pic of audi car and him driving audi car and said company gave him as a gift. He also mentions his salary is 2L and His life is really cool there.

Now coincidentally my other friend was in the same bungalow and working with my friend. I got to know the truth from him.
House had some 30 people crammed in it. Car belonged to company and not any1 else and it was provided to make to and fro to the company. He told both of theirs salary was only 45k.

ASHISH65

Technomancer
Ok so this is not really a lie but it sounds so good that it can actually become a reality. Go on, click the spoiler if you want to read

Submitted by some random user

I'm watching my favorite show (Koffee With Karan ;)) on TV, when the phone rings.

There's an agitated lady on the phone.

Lady: "Hello? BSNL? My phone has not been working for...."
Me (interrupting) : "I think you have the wrong number"
Lady: "Oh! I'm sorry..."

and I hang up the phone. 3 seconds later, it rings again. It's the same lady.

Lady: "Hello? BSNL? My phone is not working..."
Me: "Ma'am, the number you are dialing is the wrong number!", and hang up the phone.

I return to the TV show. It's a juicy episode with Rakhee Savant, and she's *****ing about Kareena. And the phone rings again.

Lady: "Hello? BSNL? Listen, don't play games with me, OK? I know this is the right number. Don't try to avoid me. Do you know who I am?"

I realized that this lady was not going to let me watch the show unless someone listened to her complaint.

Me: "Welcome to BSNL's automated fault booking service. To continue in English, press one."

beep

The lady had actually pressed the '1' on her dial pad. Interesting. I thought I'd have some fun.

Me: "To register a complaint, please press the last 5 digits of your Driving License number after the beep. BEEP"

I can hear the lady furiously rummaging through her bag looking for her Driving License. After a while

beep-beep-beep-beep-beep

She had actually found it pretty fast.

Me: "Because of all the SPAM we have been receiving, we will now perform a check to see if you are human. Please enter the result of 35 multiplied by 4 divided by 12"

I can hear the lady shouting out to someone in the background.

Lady: "Prakash, quick! What is 35 times 4 by 12?"
Prakash: "What? Why do you need that?"
Lady: "I'm registering a complaint for our dead phone"
Prakash (sounding somewhat confused): "But why would you need..."
Lady: "JUST ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION"
Prakash: "err..it's...aaaa...elevent point....errr..."

beep-beep

The lady actually enters 1-1 on the dial pad.

Me: "Your complaint has been registered. Thank you for calling BSNL"

The lady sounds pleased. I can hear her speaking to "Prakash"

Lady: "I like BSNL. They have such a high tech system. They didn't even have to ask me for the number of our landline that is dead. Cool!

Epic! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Top Bottom