What's the biggest lie, that you ever heard?

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
Religion
Along the same lines, in Class 6, one of my friends claimed that inter-species sex could lead to human-animal hybrid species
You should find this interesting Humanzee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
Ok so this is not really a lie but it sounds so good that it can actually become a reality. Go on, click the spoiler if you want to read

Submitted by some random user

I'm watching my favorite show (Koffee With Karan ;)) on TV, when the phone rings.

There's an agitated lady on the phone.

Lady: "Hello? BSNL? My phone has not been working for...."
Me (interrupting) : "I think you have the wrong number"
Lady: "Oh! I'm sorry..."

and I hang up the phone. 3 seconds later, it rings again. It's the same lady.

Lady: "Hello? BSNL? My phone is not working..."
Me: "Ma'am, the number you are dialing is the wrong number!", and hang up the phone.

I return to the TV show. It's a juicy episode with Rakhee Savant, and she's *****ing about Kareena. And the phone rings again.

Lady: "Hello? BSNL? Listen, don't play games with me, OK? I know this is the right number. Don't try to avoid me. Do you know who I am?"

I realized that this lady was not going to let me watch the show unless someone listened to her complaint.

Me: "Welcome to BSNL's automated fault booking service. To continue in English, press one."

beep

The lady had actually pressed the '1' on her dial pad. Interesting. I thought I'd have some fun.

Me: "To register a complaint, please press the last 5 digits of your Driving License number after the beep. BEEP"

I can hear the lady furiously rummaging through her bag looking for her Driving License. After a while

beep-beep-beep-beep-beep

She had actually found it pretty fast.

Me: "Because of all the SPAM we have been receiving, we will now perform a check to see if you are human. Please enter the result of 35 multiplied by 4 divided by 12"

I can hear the lady shouting out to someone in the background.

Lady: "Prakash, quick! What is 35 times 4 by 12?"
Prakash: "What? Why do you need that?"
Lady: "I'm registering a complaint for our dead phone"
Prakash (sounding somewhat confused): "But why would you need..."
Lady: "JUST ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION"
Prakash: "err..it's...aaaa...elevent point....errr..."

beep-beep

The lady actually enters 1-1 on the dial pad.

Me: "Your complaint has been registered. Thank you for calling BSNL"

The lady sounds pleased. I can hear her speaking to "Prakash"

Lady: "I like BSNL. They have such a high tech system. They didn't even have to ask me for the number of our landline that is dead. Cool!

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Ok so this is not really a lie but it sounds so good that it can actually become a reality. Go on, click the spoiler if you want to read

I'm watching my favorite show (Koffee With Karan ;)) on TV, when the phone rings.

Me: "Ma'am, the number you are dialing is the wrong number!", and hang up the phone.

I return to the TV show. It's a juicy episode with Rakhee Savant, and she's *****ing about Kareena. And the phone rings again.

Lady: "Hello? BSNL? Listen, don't play games with me, OK? I know this is the right number. Don't try to avoid me. Do you know who I am?"

I realized that this lady was not going to let me watch the show unless someone listened to her complaint.

Me: "Welcome to BSNL's automated fault booking service. To continue in English, press one."

beep

The lady had actually pressed the '1' on her dial pad. Interesting. I thought I'd have some fun.

Me: "To register a complaint, please press the last 5 digits of your Driving License number after the beep. BEEP"

I can hear the lady furiously rummaging through her bag looking for her Driving License. After a while

beep-beep-beep-beep-beep

Me: "Because of all the SPAM we have been receiving, we will now perform a check to see if you are human. Please enter the result of 35 multiplied by 4 divided by 12"

beep-beep

Lady: "I like BSNL. They have such a high tech system. They didn't even have to ask me for the number of our landline that is dead. Cool!

This one is EPIC man :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hrishi

beep

beep-beep-beep-beep-beep

beep-beep

ahahah man... Must have been a moment in life , to troll someone like that. Epic Troll.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor

beep

beep-beep-beep-beep-beep

beep-beep

A real c***iya.

Top Bottom