What's the best thing to keep awake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclone

Darth Penguin
Sparsh007 said:
Study half of the thing at the last moment and think if u dnt then wat will happen,then yr past and future will start flashing in front of yr eyes and then u will study out of fear :D

My roommate would so agree with you, bro! I have to calm him down with soothing kicks on the ass just to get him out of panic-mode. He starts sweating, goes into spasms, and gets a wild look in his eyes on the night before the paper. He swears he sees his entire birth/present-day life story like a movie reel :D

Got my exams from saturday too, need to start studying, and fast. Like iNFiNiTE (did I get the case right?), I tend to knock off by eleven, even after a double-coffee. This time, i've got a new strategy. Gonna stay up and swot till twelve, then play badminton for 30 mins, then back to books for another hour. Turbocharged, baby! :D Lets see how it goes.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
amol48 said:
well even Se$$ is a gr88 thing to keep yourself awake :p

Man this is too much! What do you expect me to do now? People have such weird ideas to keep awake for studying!

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Switch off your PC and get to reading...

To stay awake: Tea without milk is better, and as some others suggested have an hour of sleep at around 6-7pm.

Well, I've heard that an 'Apple' is good as 10 cups of coffee. Never tried it though.. but now that we have a gini pig, maybe you can test it out :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom