What to choose?

Cilus

laborare est orare
If you want to stick with your Phenom II X4/Athlon II X4 then get the following:-

AMD Phenom II X4 840 @ 5.4K (it is a re-branded Athlon II X4, missing L3 Cache)
Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2P (rev. 3.1) @ 2.6K
Sapphire HD 5670 512 MB GDDR5 @ 4K
FSP SAGA II 500W @ 2.2K
Local Cabinet w/o @ 0.7K
Corsair 4GB 1333 MHz DDR3 Ram @ 1.1K

Total : 16K. Now it is over to your budget by 4K. So better skip the Gfx card for now and add it after some time in future.

OP
D

D|C

Broken In
Yes,i could.i went with what bil said,but i got something better than all of the above mentioned @13 k
thanks a lot,i will post my machine specs soon.
Some of your prices are all wrong,in fact,i found all of them orig much cheaper.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
you are lucky.at least here in delhi i couldn't find a cheap phenom II model below 6000.min available was 965/970 at ~6400.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Some of your prices are all wrong,in fact,i found all of them orig much cheaper.

I am keen to know,which shops/retailers/distributors are providing you "cheaper" Phenom-II CPU's?
I also stay at Kolkata,could you please name them?

OP
D

D|C

Broken In
@cilus,i don' think he will be able to find 840 at that price or for that matter even 955 under 6k.

I am keen to know,which shops/retailers/distributors are providing you "cheaper" Phenom-II CPU's?

i woul say go search in G>C avenue,
make a list,compare prices
and FINALLY,goto eastern logica infoway ltd.
best shop in kolkata and cheapest
their mobos are a little costly though,
but i got mine for quite less over their.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

Vedant.
Their are official distributor of AMD at Kolkata.. Other shops just buy from them. So, you will get best deals in AMD processors from them.
Cheers.

Top Bottom