What to buy from Dubai

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Yes abhi.I planned it for the Dubai Shopping Festival but most of the blokes are saying there won't be much difference in price for electronics and also we have customs.
@bavusani already have 42" LED TV
@shah not a fan of Windows phones.

Things planned
1. Blu Ray Player
2. External HDD

any other things which look worth it.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
AV Amplifiers,Speakers,Laptops,Watches,Headphones etc etc, non electronics -Chocolates Perfumes Dryfruits Dates Spices Danish Waffles

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
AV Amplifiers,Speakers,Laptops,Watches,Headphones etc etc, non electronics -Chocolates Perfumes Dryfruits Dates Spices Danish Waffles
Thanks buddy. I bolded the ones which I may be interested from what you suggested.

I don't know where to find out about the Customs limit. I mean there could be something like certain things and the certain amount worth that I can get.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
If you have a friend or relative in Dubai then Cargo the goods to India by paying nominal Taxes asking them to be the senders. I got myself a stereo amplifier and a set of speaker the same way from Saudi Arabia.Even my Razer Makos were shipped from the US the same way and I skipped taxes or paid very nominal amounts.

Oh yes I sent my 46 incher Sony Led too the same way but had to pay Rs 32K tax+Shipping!!! Not lucky only once but even then it was all for Rs 82K and in India the same model was retailing for over 150K!!!

Ajnas123

Broken In
There is a per person limit if you're bringing gold.. Check that..

*www.google.com/url?q=*gulfnews.com...tmUnqA&usg=AFQjCNG82qLEhf4oFHkxKYfZV_4BBf6I6g

If you're bringing LED TVs, there is a chance you will have to pay duty...

*www.google.com/url?q=*gulfnews.com...UilW5w&usg=AFQjCNHnBxxpxvLHYtXUlx96iHLZxYkLlg

ash63425

Broken In
I read your question but had no suitable knowledge. This time I just wanted to know the price difference of mobile phones and chocolates in both the countries if yo could tell me.

Knight2A4

In the zone
Its does not matter if you buy or wear gold while you land in india. At airport if the costumes suspected that the gold is more than what is allowed then they will ask you to hand over ever thing. Read below article.
Mumbai Customs seize Srishti Rana's beauty pageant crown the conclusion was unexpected to this story both the customs & Srishti where shocked in the end .... :mrgreen:

Any way this only high lights that how Kaminey are these people seizing a gift in order to fill there pockets :-x

Top Bottom