What song are you addicted to at the moment?

icebags

Technomancer
Well, thanks for the links, though the problem is that singing and karaoke are both beyond my abilities (my karaoke knowledge? Just a shimchan episode I saw way before, tho I think its like singing to rythm with the lyrics scrolling). :ashamed:

Wew.
then i will give you 2 english emotional songs of my liking, hopefully you will like.

Botany Bay "Feel"

"Another Day In Paradise" - Remastered with added bass & harmonics, for a fuller listening experience.

Æsoteric Positron

I AM GROOT (and so are you)
Listen with subtitles lol.
The problem is the creator disabled subtitles lol.
Though I don't know I like the lyrics too much now, the song itself gives me a vibe of adventure and positivity (totally can be a sekiro song!) but the lyrics, esp. the last para, is like depressing, and suggesting the use of wine (and women!? ) to suppress ur thoughts justifying that humans are not meant to be solitary/lonely ghosts/slaves and thus should use these methods to relieve himself.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
The problem is the creator disabled subtitles lol.
Though I don't know I like the lyrics too much now, the song itself gives me a vibe of adventure and positivity (totally can be a sekiro song!) but the lyrics, esp. the last para, is like depressing, and suggesting the use of wine (and women!? ) to suppress ur thoughts justifying that humans are not meant to be solitary/lonely ghosts/slaves and thus should use these methods to relieve himself.
Depends on a person's aim in life, as they say "The strongest man in the world is he who stands most alone".

icebags

Technomancer
Yeah, though I meant here, the song is surprising dark when you take the lyrics seriously, and well, the tone of taking help of drugs to relive ur tension doesn't seem ok to me.
are you sure, you are not getting the opposite picture ? he is asking to take his song to the people who are down and taking alcohols (which some people do anayways). not like he is suggesting to take the drugs and alcohols.

Top Bottom