What song are you addicted to at the moment?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I listened to F3 and its amazing. Brilliant music. I want to buy the original sure now. rhitwick, Can you help me out there?
But, I don't think u can get a single piece of Fossils3 CD in Mumbai
I've seen Chandrabindoo and Bhoomi to sell here but never Fossils.

Krow

Crowman
Hmmm... Looks like I'll have to find other ways of getting it soon. Do they ship CD's to Mumbai, if I order online? Any way I can get them?

p_dude

Broken In
[youtube]CEIeb85DkCs[/youtube]

no matter how many times i listen i cant get this song out of my mind
this is one of my favorite songs of all time...

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
Addicted to Breaking Benjamin- Dear Agony(all songs in the album, notable are Give me a sign and Hopeless)

DarkDante

Journeyman
Devils Never Cry-DMC3 soundtrack(i knoe its a game song but im still addicted!)
Lamb of god-black label,descending,redneck(whole sacrament and ashes of da wake albums for dat matter!)
Three days grace-just like you
Pillar-frontline

^^
Really?The whole discogarphy?

Frankly, I like only the classic albums (Kill 'em All to Black Album). After that, it's just not the same heavy metal band that shot them to fame. Period. :|

Addicted to Rust In Peace and Ride the Lightning Albums :twisted:

D

Deleted member 26636

Avenged Sevenfold- And all things will end

Fear Factory- Descent

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^
Really?The whole discogarphy?

Frankly, I like only the classic albums (Kill 'em All to Black Album). After that, it's just not the same heavy metal band that shot them to fame. Period. :|

Addicted to Rust In Peace and Ride the Lightning Albums :twisted:

Yup :D

Though Kill 'em All is my fav. Just took out the disk from my drive after listening to it in whole for the second time in the day lol.

BTW, I assume you like Tornado of Souls. Check out Marty Friedman's version of it.

lol . .each and every song of Rust in Peace is awesome . .I'm surprised that you think I havent heard Tornado of Souls.

The album (like Master Of Puppets) is pure thrash all the way. Holy Wars IMO is the best, followed by Hanagr18 and Tornado and then Take No Prisoners.

BTW, our band covered Hangar18 at a college fest (almost nailed all of the 12 solos) :twisted:

D

Deleted member 26636

Ryan Star- Last Train home, Brand new day, Right now, This could be the year

Krow

Crowman
Depeche Mode's original is much better than the Johnny Cash cover IMO. He makes it sound too laidback.

Top Bottom