What song are you addicted to at the moment?

Title: Remember A Day
Artist: Pink Floyd

Album: A Saucerful of Secrets
Track: 02

Composer: Richard Wright

Guitar: Syd Barrett
Organ: Richard Wright
Bass: Roger Waters
Drums: Norman Smith (Nick Mason not featured on this song)

Producer: Norman Smith

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Cant wait for CoB's and Megadeth's new albums :D

Both releasing this month :twisted:

Have them both. Got Megadeth's before 3 days and CoB's before 1.5 weeks.

CoB's new album is a cover album i.e. all the songs are covers. No original songs but still its cool. Covers are good, especially Slayer's Silent Scream cover :).

Megadeth's album is a mix. Some songs blew me away while the rest are okay-ish. Nothing like Rust in Peace (seriously, Hangar 18 and Take No Prisoners kick a LOT of ass :D). Still it's worth getting. 44 Minutes, 1320 and Headcrusher are must listen.

Have them both. Got Megadeth's before 3 days and CoB's before 1.5 weeks.

CoB's new album is a cover album i.e. all the songs are covers. No original songs but still its cool. Covers are good, especially Slayer's Silent Scream cover :).

Megadeth's album is a mix. Some songs blew me away while the rest are okay-ish. Nothing like Rust in Peace (seriously, Hangar 18 and Take No Prisoners kick a LOT of ass :D). Still it's worth getting. 44 Minutes, 1320 and Headcrusher are must listen.
The torrents are genuine? I mean, most of those where I read up the comments stated that it's fake. :|
ie. PM me if possible :D

And I already have HeadCrusher and 1320 (was available for download a few weeks ago) HeadCrusher was awesome, while 1320 was good, not great.

Most Megadeth albums have 3-4 great songs while rest are okayish.
Only Cryptic Writings, Rust In Peace, Peace Sells and Youthanasia were great "every track" albums IMO..
(thats 4/11 albums)

^^
TBH, that's how most of friend-circle is, 2/10 people (including me) are into metal, the rest are no good Rihanna, JayZ and Bollywood sh.it. :|

Now addicted to Flood, Cowboys From Hell - Pantera

Krow

Crowman
^^
TBH, that's how most of friend-circle is, 2/10 people (including me) are into metal, the rest are no good Rihanna, JayZ and Bollywood sh.it. :|
Many metal fans have similar sentiments including me. About bollywood sh1t, they don't understand that i have to scratch my ears real bad every time I hear it just they do when they hear metal. :x

Bollywood does have some classics...

Currently :
Humma - Bombay
Roja Jaaneman - Roja
Duniya - Gulaal

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Was digging through my old Bollywood CD collection today, and listening to some great tracks that I missed out on in the past few years.
KK - Maine Dil Se Kahan (This is from ROG)
Shubha Mudgal - Mathura Nagarpati (From Rain Coat)
Also, is it just me, or does it seem like Pakistani rock bands are doing much better internationally than Indian rock bands? Listening to some Raeth tracks now, and they are good!

Many metal fans have similar sentiments including me. About bollywood sh1t, they don't understand that i have to scratch my ears real bad every time I hear it just they do when they hear metal. :x

Bollywood does have some classics...

Currently :
Humma - Bombay
Roja Jaaneman - Roja
Duniya - Gulaal
naah, yellpee and green day iz m3t@l 4 th3m :p

I'm not saying bollywood is totally crap, I mean, I'm a huge fan (even now) of A R Rahman, but other than him, I dont need to elaborate :|

But when it comes to real pathetic crap, "Neo" and "Akon" not to mention "Taylor Swift" win hands down :? (though Taylor Swift is photogenic :D)

Now addicted to Holy Wars...The Punishment Due - Megadeth

Krow

Crowman
^Good point you made... I had forgotten those two. Hehe.. Yellpee reminds me of Psychosocial... He just hates 'em! :D

Top Bottom