Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (6) Linux - Caldera

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Hey I installed Win XP + SP1 its good. Steady and I can play games on it. So im happy now goin for some windows blinds or samurize or talisman lets see

metalhart

Right off the assembly line
i think xp is the best and i use mandrake for the linux variant. mandrake rules. anybody know where i can download the latst commnuity version or the final one

abhinavpandey

Right off the assembly line
I think m$ is like the agents in Matrix they are there to keep the matrix safe but they ultimetly are the real ones who will bring down the matrix.

Morpheus... 8)

OP
it_waaznt_me

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Not many Linux users here ..

I too removed RH9 after those adventures .. Now waiting for my Combo drive to come to try Suse ...

Will Digit include the Latest Fedore Core 2 on forthcoming Digit DVD ..? Thanx ..

busyanuj

In the zone
it_waaznt_me said:
Hi freinds ..
I expected to see this poll earlier but it didnt came so I thought I should start one ..Above are some common Operating systems listed. Choose ur Operating Systems among them .. People with Multiple OS should make their choice in their post as (1)MS Win XP + (5)Red Hat ... I have included the most popular Linux distributions .. but if I have left anything then u can suggest it in ur post . ...
P.S. I deliberatly left Win 95 and Win NT from the poll as the poll options cant exceed 10.
Thanx ....

Win XP Professional SP1a

medpal

Medic on Call!!
i thought how can i miss this thread and then i found batty`s starting date, so this rise of phoenix form the ashes.

my vote goes to windows xp home edition sp1a all the latest updates and waiting for sp2.

rakee

Journeyman
I consider win 98 to be the best
I use win 98,Xp,2000,Linux-Fedora core 1,Suse 9.1 personal,ElX linux

G

gxsaurav

Rakee

What do U do with all these OSs,

Me, Long time Windows XP Lover & user

mAYHEM

Journeyman
i use winXP Pro (SP1+SP2+Autopatcher XP 4.5.12) and win 98 SE on my celeron 950 with 128 MB RAM :( .XP does not hangs ever, it runs as smoothly as 98 because of SP's. 98 is more tweakable than XP as for surfing and running all kind of old programs.

i tried linux for few weeks but due to complex nature of linux, i freezed the penguin in the bin. .its the windows that rocks............... :D :D

*www.punjabilok.com/images/punjabilok_logo_wh.gif

www.punjabilok.com

borg

In the zone
I use Windows 2000. I consider it to be the best OS from MS to date. Its a no nonsense system which simply works.

Why isn't Mac OS in the list?. I know very few people use it. None the less, it should have been in the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom