• (6) Linux - Caldera

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
it_waaznt_me said:
Yes .. You are not allowed to install copies on different computers .. Consider buying another licence ...

Cheeez Isnt it enough i have One licenced Version ....i mean comeon look around ...most may be even without one....!!!!!! :p Peace Man

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
it_waaznt_me said:
Yes .. You are not allowed to install copies on different computers .. Consider buying another licence ...

I remember in one of the ms EULA it was written that u can use the same key on one desktop and one laptop only. I think they later changed it and now u need separate cd key which u can get for discount if u show them ur cd key.

techno_mariner

Right off the assembly line
Windows XP Home + Windows ME + Mandrake Linux 9.2.....going to try out Bert PE and MandrakeMove or Knoppix...damn that might be the longest list...lol

nirajan

Broken In
Windows XP Profesional (Pirated ) and just installed redhat 9 two days ago. i am perfect in installing redhat cause i have installed it for more than 20 times, but always formated my disk within 1 week of installing redhat. its too much for me , dont know how people can tolerate linux.

OP
it_waaznt_me

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
I installed Suse yesterday .. I am liking it .. Its way better then RH9 ... Still playing with it btw ..

Smoke

Macroshaft® Losedos™ MVP
Why did u bump it :confused:
4 years old thread:mad:

I have mentioned the reason...and currently we have lot of revised oses in the form of ubuntu, fedora, vista, etc. 64bit oses ,etc. dont u think the reason is enough.
Do u want me to start another thread with the same title?
WTH this thread is here then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom