What made you smile today ?

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
My senseless boss asking me to finish a job in one day, which can only be finished by week, you know sometimes i really feel sorry for them and eventually i am not going to finish it by today, but what made me laugh is, how can a non-technical person ever give us a time-frame for developers, when they doesn't know about the module and it's complexity.

Still i am ROFL when he ask me to finish it by today night. :grin:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^

:D :D :D Shortcut to Wolfenstein

If i gave it, he'll ask why the hell this is not working. Please go check it and make it work...... :D

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
My senseless boss asking me to finish a job in one day, which can only be finished by week, you know sometimes i really feel sorry for them and eventually i am not going to finish it by today, but what made me laugh is, how can a non-technical person ever give us a time-frame for developers, when they doesn't know about the module and it's complexity.

Still i am ROFL when he ask me to finish it by today night. :grin:

that is not completely true. I cannot comment on your boss but nearly everyone in the management passes through technical stage once in their career. Plus they have been in this field for a long-2 time and experience counts (you already know that don't you?)

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^

Well, FYI he is the technical lead in our companys BPO and after they shut down the BPO he has been appointed in software. I wonder at that time how come a non-technical person would be going to manage us in software. And i am right, from the beginning he is doing the same. We already emphasized this to management but since he is very close friend of our MD, they're not terminating or shifting him for some other domain.

Its been real hard time for us, developers, to work under such a guy. I am not complaining that this guy lacks technical abilities but what is most annoying thing is, how come the management did this to us. But anyway, we are under one Senior SE and he is taking care of everything on-behalf of that guy and doing pretty good job.

And finally, if you're working in IT firm, you might know how it feels when you work under someone who is not technically as sound as you. It really hurts when he comments on your hard work and criticize us.

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
as usual in training i have no work...i was playing chess online...proj manager caught me red handed from behind...i was feeling ...god got pwned.

..then lite he forgot

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Can't believe that I saw a girl who looked exactly similar to the one, significant one, in school days :)

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Atleast I have a damn good chemistry with someone even though I am a huge perennial dork :D

Top Bottom