What kinda person U are?

What kinda people U R?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

New

Padawan
Category 2 and 3...I don't OC my system,but I do all other hardware and software(shell&registry)experiments..

¦Rage--oצ

Broken In
well first time i broke my cpu while i was playin football in ma house... and my cpu was open so accidently i hit the ball hard and it straight went in the cpu crushing the processor n damagin the mobo.... den i got a new c2duo den while assembling it i broke the switch(dont know wat it is called but u put all wires in those!!) of the fan.... but fortunately it was of the aux. fan;-)n next time after few months while inserting the ram i put it upsie dwn and the golden covering below the ram got scratched...... n den i bought a new 1..... den after few days ma frnd had got a movie which i wanted but his vd writer wasnt workin so i said ill bring ma hdd so while bringing the hdd i held in ma legs while i was eatin it fell frm ma legs n crashed dwn frm then it isnt workin:(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL thats my story!!!!!!!!!

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bump!

I was in the category 3, switched to category 2 and at the moment, I am in the category 1.

This looks to me the first thread created in the Chit-Chat section. I may be wrong though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom