What kinda person U are?

What kinda people U R?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
i belong to the 2nd category. I hate to format my computer b'cos the i hv to re-install all my softwares again :evil: :evil: Also, one of my Computer teacher's had told me that we shouldn't format our comp regularly as it reduces the "longetivity" of the hard disk. Though I format my comp one in 5-6 months.

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
I fall in the third category but I last reinstalled my Os only cuz I moved frm AGP tp PCIe... I have reached a stage where I dont experience hardware failures any more cuz I know the limits to which I can push my hardware i.e I do homework b'fore I try something and that is, IMHO, what everyone should do

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Switched from Category 3 to 2 (It was hard as hell, but it has happened) Coz now I have to look other things in life too. While in college I was in Cat 3

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
3rd Category - coz i got my harddisk and motherboard replaced in same year coz of me :S . i was just experimenting . and OS. i tried every possible OS in my PC .

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
Arsenal_Gunners said:
Looks like The unknown is on a thread bumping spree:p
You too. What is this BUMPING????? :confused:

1st pathiks in this post: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=521097&postcount=15

2nd Tech Genius in this post: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=521106&postcount=16

And now you???? What is going on here???? :confused:

Last edited:

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Category 3.

I mess up with my system too much. (But I am wise too.)
I have a ghost image so dont have to install OS very often.
If you belong to catagory 3 you must know how to save your times around computers. Reinstalling the whole OS is so old fashioned. :D :D

Get some air and Create a Ghost Image.:lol:

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
kumarmohit said:
Switched from Category 3 to 2 (It was hard as hell, but it has happened) Coz now I have to look other things in life too. While in college I was in Cat 3

Same happened to me:)

xbonez

NP : Crysis
defenitely category 3. earlier i used to hardly use the comp, but for the past two years i've been compulsively overclocking, tweaking and spend a lot of time under the hood

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
When I am using a Windows PC, I am forced to switch to the third category.

But that happens few and far between nowadays since I use my Mac now, so I have become a first/second category person. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom