What is your first post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
No Broadband :p Reliance CDMA was the fastest available connection back then :lol: so yeah didnt read the label as dial up means bill based on mins :p

OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
I was a total n00b back then, in awe of Sr.Ultimate, Dr.Grudge, Nemesis, theraven, and a couple of others I can't remember. Would have won each and every NOTW, holding the record number of consecutive NOTW awards.

din

Tribal Boy
And how can you forget Sunny who always used to make fun of you two ? :D

Pallab eating Pulav

Goobi jakar Goobi kha

I still laugh remembering those yahoo chat room days lol.

Oh, what a coincidence ! You both became mods now !

praka123

left this forum longback
I had a problem with moderators on the first days itself *broadbandforum.in/images/smilies/tongue_smilie.gif ...then there was a thread about " moderators on digit forums "*broadbandforum.in/images/smilies/tongue_smilie.gif ;):eek::twisted:

narangz

Web developer
goobimama said:
Have you tried freezing the CPU and then, you know, in a cold winter's night hold the pin in place and p(i)ss on the CPU>>>>I think that will work. It worked for my pentium 5 4.6 Ghz....

::peace::
Jeba

goobimama said:
msn, its very simple and i can check my emails. Spread Firefox and hail Thunderbird. Those who haven't downloaded as yet, please do.

goobimama said:
I love firefox. It is so nice!!!!!! its like a little fox which I can see grow into a real killing machine.....grrrr....

goobimama said:
Maybe you should try heating the CD on a low flame, then, when it is piping hot, insert it in the drive and try to just shake the computer violently (very violently). and then try overburning!

Reading those was fun :D

Pat

Beyond Smart
My first post was regarding Digit subscription. Not so interesting. My first real post on the forum was this:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=683057&postcount=16

For Add/Remove, you need the sources mentioned in your "sources.list" ! CNR is like a central repository!

One big advantage that CNR has over synaptic/add-remove is that of UGC (User-Generated Content)! CNR has this feature where in users can post their comments/reviews about the packages that they download! If I remember correctly, Ubuntu has plans to implement something like this in their very own Add/Remove tool too

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I remember giving my Broadband account details to Choto Cheeta, that was a random guess, he had the same Neo avatar and my instincts told me to send a message to him.

Guess I wasn't wrong :p He helped me setting up the connection, then also told me to not to give such details to anyone.

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
plzz Ambar sir could u send me a copy of VISTA DVD plzzz......oh plz oh plzz oh plzzzz...i'lll do any think....plzzzzzzzzzzz

this was my 1st post...damn funny...i cant believe i could have made such a post...he he he..thx to god that now i have all the vista versions...:D

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
I can't find my first post. It was from the old gxsaurav ID which is deleted by Raboo. But I remember it was an advice for which graphics card to buy, Radeon 9600 pro or GeForce FX 5900XT.

din

Tribal Boy
gxsaurav ID in forum was deleted by Raaabo ? Oh never knew that.

I remember you posted someone hacked your yahoo id (gxsaurav), asked the help of forum members etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom