• omg, its awesome!!! do want!!!

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • dunno...

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
What about people who wear specs?

The spectacles they give your reside over the prescription glasses one is wearing. But the quality of the black shades are c$$p. 100%. The balance is bad, the film is too dark, so the color get washed out.

Avatar 3D was fine, but I remember Alice in Wonderland. Totally ruined my experience, I had a massive head ache. I later watched the movie at home. Now I give a wide wide to 3D movies. Totally messes it up.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Re: 3d? wtf is that?

It's called visual experience. It seems you have been misinformed; you need a girlfriend for the kinda experience you been looking for. You need to turn off your computer and go out.

:rofl:...

Apart from "AVATAR" i didn't enjoy watching any other movie in 3D...well i missed watching it in IMAX....

These 3D glasses are shitty and make the movie dark and low on colors....but when you experience 3D effects it will make you feel like eveything is happening in front of u....
And as you said...is it of any use....well its only for entertainment...nothing else...so just goto a theater and watch 3D movie just for entertainment and forget the rest....

OP
doomgiver

doomgiver

Warframe
It's called visual experience. It seems you have been misinformed; you need a girlfriend for the kinda experience you been looking for. You need to turn off your computer and go out.
where is the "ban the person" thread when you need it :)

:rofl:Oh come on you.. dont be so harsh!! :))
Maybe OP is beating the bush to vent out his frustration of not being able to afford a 3D TV! Or maybe he just missed watching Avatar in 3D, and now his friends are scolding him, telling how great the movie was. :-D

No offence to the OP. :lol:
But yeah, doomgiver, you need to understand that, even a 2D projection of objects onto your LCD screen is also an "illusion"! So you can't blame 3D for being just an "illusion" and disregard all the realistic advantages of watching a film in 3D !
well, i'll watch 3d when you can look up skirts, till then, no thanks,

I wear specs....:lol:

@doomgiver:I havent seen 3D movies in IMAX or any..But I have seen a demo of Samsung/Sony 3D LED with glasses & it was just jaw-dropping experience.....

me too, on the other hand, let me try imax this summer

amitava82

MMO Addict
well, i'll watch 3d when you can look up skirts, till then, no thanks
Well, you already have necessary hardware to experience real 3D. You just need the subject. That was my whole point. You can't just walk up to some random woman and look up skirt, can you?

OP
doomgiver

doomgiver

Warframe
Well, you already have necessary hardware to experience real 3D. You just need the subject. That was my whole point. You can't just walk up to some random woman and look up skirt, can you?

haha, i dont know whether you are serious or joking.
i didnt get your point.

*www.blog.joelx.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/funny-asian-upskirt.gif
for laughs

gigyaster

Journeyman
And may I know what is 5D?? An amusement park in my city is advertising about it.They say that they have a 5D theater. From what they say it seems to be 4D..

Top Bottom