What If Gmail Had Been Designed by Microsoft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Gigacore said:
@imav.. ROFL.... :D

and guys.. we had a poll here:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59370&highlight=mail

yes... Gmail wins :D
ohhh..old thread.
And I have missed this.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
ok

i cant miss that.... coz i posted that when i was a noob here.. (time when everyone laughed at me :D)

praka123

left this forum longback
@gigacore:I have hatred towards microsoft after reading the history of the company and Bill gates the marketing genius.my hatred is at top now,as after SCO bankrupt(M$ backed it to sue Linux) and Linux won.
then this morons in M$FT did what?they openely claims Linux is infringing patents!wtf?
Hatred towards M$ doesnot mean i hate windows users :p or does not use windows!(because if i go to browse outside or most places pirated windows is whats ruling,though many have changed to Linux).

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
hardcore linux user... hey btw... why are u using windows outside while we have a lot of live CDs and DSLinux for pendrive :razz:

praka123

left this forum longback
^and do u think all will allow to run livecd's on their systems?NOPE.it is my personal experiance.ignorant windows sysadmin asked me once does i formatted his window$ :rolleyes: seeing livecd.Why shud i care?I have tried my max to consider many to dual boot.

well,i cant use his or her computer without their permission u know!ofcourse i carry Knoppix at times.many friendly cafe owners allows.but many idiot windowish cafe owners who dont know what a livecd is!

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
gmail=very simple,feature rich,and gets the job done without making any fuss.HAve you tried accessing your gmail account during fluctuating connection?I have and I love it when it asks me to switch to html version to access it quicker,this is pure magic.

hotmail(M$'s gmail):never tried it much,just once for that cool looking ids :p.But I guess gmail is best for me.

Yahoo:kicked out due to never ending loading times and some very annoying features.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
The_Devil_Himself said:
gmail=very simple,feature rich,and gets the job done without making any fuss.HAve you tried accessing your gmail account during fluctuating connection?I have and I love it when it asks me to switch to html version to access it quicker,this is pure magic.
Hotmail also have classic version :)

hotmail ...never tried it much,just once for that cool looking ids
there are lots more to do in hotmail..like linking all live Ids.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
tnaks for being a guide but trust me there is no such thing as gmail for me.You like hotmail then use it I aint telling you to use gmail instead.

And I wasn't telling you about the classic version or anything I was saying that gmal recognised my problem(fluctuating connection) and provided help and I liked it pretty much.Told you never tried hotmail.

One more thing to is that adsense+my blog works in sync with gmail(all being google things).

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
The_Devil_Himself said:
One more thing to is that adsense+my blog works in sync with gmail(all being google things).
You can add Google search also in your list.
I am not commenting on Google service........

I am just trying to explain what features are there in hotmail. Many people just ignore live Ids. But believe me..hotmail is 200% more improved after it was updated to Live Ids.

cool_techie_tvm said:
This thread made me login to my first hotmail id, created some years back... :)
congrats and welcome back :p

Last edited:

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz
Gigacore said:
@ cool_techi Congrats :D
lol, got certain sentimental connection with that old id. It was created in a cafe, and that too by a computer savvy friend of mine. I still remember jotting down my email address and password in a paper...back in '97 !! :D

Ahh...those were the days :p

praka123

left this forum longback
^i forgot my first yahoo id in 97,then made my present id same yr i suppose :?,also i was using netaddress.com more often back in 96.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I find Gmail to be better for me.

If it had been designed by Microsoft, then it would have been having Big Big Advertisement Banners and several editions (like Free and 20$).

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
gagandeep said:
If it had been designed by Microsoft, then it would have been having Big Big Advertisement Banners
I think you have not gone through every post of this thread.

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
hotmail??
agar billji khud aake mujhse pratharna karen tab bhi main hotmail nahi use karoonga

2mb :lol:!! TWO freakin Megabyites . They offered @2@MB when gmail came with a thousand and now they even have the audacity to advertize 5gb 'free' space. They could have easily given more..
hotmail??? HELL NO!!

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
@ravi
does hotmail have gmail like chatting when contacts are online?
U need windows live.

Hotmail: Stay connected anywhere with your Web e-mail account
Mail: Access your multiple e-mail accounts in one place
Messenger: Connect, share, and make your conversations count
Toolbar: Easy access to Windows Live services from any Web page

Spaces: The best place to share your world online
Photo Gallery: Get creative and share your photos and videos
Writer: Easily publish pictures, videos, and other rich content to your blog
Events: Plan your event. Send invitations. Share photos.

And many more.......
download from here
*get.live.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom