What have we done for these DIY Sites in return for their Service?

narentine

Right off the assembly line
I have a question. We all know that we all have benefited by these forums.

What ever doubt we have, we just put it here, get responses in hours at the maximum in a week. But, i feel many of us just get the information from others, but never done anything in return to their services.

What have we done to these forums in return to their services?

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Nice thought. But how did it become a News? :O

Anyway, as already said above. Peoples participate here to get help (learn something) and help others (sharing the same with others too)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Yea.. TDF .. where is my fair share of profit from running a forum ?? :twisted: .... J/K ;)

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
It's the ideal world here at forums. Those who have (knowledge) help the ones in need (of an answer).
They don't want anything in return and just do it because they enjoy doing it.

For those who spend money to manage the forums (server, manpower etc.), it's the usual, advertisement revenue.

lakeport

Banned
I thought you were serious when you posted this at guru3d.
However i discovered that you just love to spam forums across the interwebz.

What have we done for the DIY Sites in return for their Service? - Guru3D.com Forums
What have we done for DIY Sites in return for their Service? - CNET Speakeasy Forums
What have we done for these DIY Sites in return for their Service? - AnandTech Forums
*forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/wh...iy-sites-in-return-for-their-service.2620663/
What have we done for these DIY Sites in return for their Service?:eTI

People have sooo much free time these days... :|

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
okay i am unsubscribing from this thread... the OP didnt bother to check back and comment. totally useless thread. Vote for Close Thread.

Top Bottom