what happnes if i break digit CD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Search this Exact phrase "what happnes if i break digit CD?" in google image search .See the first result!!!

You will Roll on floor laughing out loud!!!:D:D:D:D:D

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
I get just cross country stuff .. I don't see a joke. And double quoted search yields no results at all.

Though I can figure it out now, be sure next time on to ask us to use the Google India website .. :)

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
nothing that funny. BTW are we supposed to search with that typo in happens or without it? the first shows some funny kissing scene and the other shows some thing else. Do these links work by the way?
*tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:UdffVYwRI-EicM:*mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/kissing.jpg
*images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=*w...igit+CD%3F&gbv=2&svnum=10&hl=en&safe=off&sa=X
the first is with the typo and the second is with happens spelled correctly.
image search in google india is no better. Am I missing something profound here or is just my taste different?

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
eddie said:
^ I am searching on Google India but didn't get any results. :confused:
You got something?

Actually no, forgot to post that again. I personally think he's amused at how Google's trying to correct his typo. :mrgreen:

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
arrey i got the image of a robot kissing ,

think what will happen if i break Digit CD? , Robots will kiss :D

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
this is what i get
*images.google.co.in/imgres?imgurl=*www.prattle.net/prattlepix/astrology-song.png&imgrefurl=*www.prattle.net/archives/cat_religious_tat.html&h=112&w=150&sz=25&hl=en&start=1&um=1&tbnid=XuFouFqkRecqGM:&tbnh=72&tbnw=96&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dwhat%2Bhappnes%2Bif%2Bi%2Bbreak%2Bdigit%2BCD%26svnum%3D10%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial%26sa%3DN

do read the bargain of the day its hillarious :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom