What games do You Have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
I also liked CS:CZ. And guess what, the A.I. improved after regular playing. But yes, Deleted Scenes was a horrible expirience. I played through it, but now I wonder how did I manage it!

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
infernus said:
Finally, someone who likes CS:CZ. I bought it mainly for the single player experience of Counter Strike and sure is a decent substitute for counter strike multiplayer. But the AI are a bit buggy though(Getting stuck in places like ladders, waiting for you to defuse the bomb even if they can, blocking your path often, blahblah...). But Deleted Scenes was a horror.

Amen, brother! :D While I loved and welcomed the official CS bot for offline play, even though the AI was buggy, the DS option was a pain, and I can understand why it would be called DS. :D It was OK, but then for someone that's played classy stuff like the Rainbow Six series and was used to a completely different environment for CS, this was too much of a letdown. I was so disappointed when CS:S didnt ship with the bots, unlike the beta that had just disabled the bots. I thought they'd enable it when they went gold with HL2, but its taken them SO SO SO long to release the bot :D But I just love the feature set. :D

*www.steampowered.com/?area=CSS_bots

Valve is definitely one company that keeps up its promise! :D

Medal of honor: Allied Assault
Medal of honor: Spearhead
Medal of honor: Breakthrough
Medal of honor: Pacific Assault
Call of duty
Call of duty : United Offensive
BattleField1942
BattleField : Vietnam
Need for speed 1
Need for speed 2
Need for speed 3
Need for speed 4
Need for speed: Underground
Need for speed: Underground2
Quake1
Quake2
Quake3
Rally Championship 2000
MotoGP
Painkiller
Maxpayne1
Maxpayne2
Motoracer1
Motoracer2
Cricket2000
Cricket2002
WWE2
Wolfenstein :Return to the castle
Wolfenstein :Enemy Territory
Splintercell 1
Splintercell 2: Pandora Tomorrow's
Serious Sam1
RainbowSix : Rogue Spear
RainbowSix2: Ravenshield
HULK
Age of empires: Age of kings
Age of empires: Conquerors
Age of Mythology
Rise of nations
Commandos1: Behind the enemy lines
Commandos2: Beyond the call of duty
Tony hawk's pro skater 4
Spiderman
Half Life 1
Blood2: The choosen one
Halo
Midtown madness1
Midtown madness2

I'm the official Member of Medal of honor spearhead: Clan9thSS

rajkumar_personal

Ignorance is BLISS !!
@Bharath

Do u own original copies ?

Tony hawk's pro skater 4 is one game who's original version was not seen by me at any game store in Kolkata !
Not even at the most famous ones !

OP
raj14

raj14

In Deniel
Yeah, can somebody tell me when was NFS 8,9 Borned? I mean the latest Series in the Franchise is: NFS: UNDERGROUND Rivals. Right? My game Collection has a merey 87 Games, I HATE it! :( i m really sad, buhuhu buhuhu(Crying)

OP
raj14

raj14

In Deniel
Brought these games today: CS:CZ, The Incredibles, Project: Snowblind, James Bond 007: EON, Fight Night: Round 2.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Project: Snowblind, eh? I am having good fun with it. It almost feels like a futuristic combination of CS and CoD. :lol:

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
@rajkumar_personal: no i havent completed all the games (without cheat codes atleast).
some games have a fixed storyline and that dosent take all that much time to complete. im not interested in the multiplayer component anyways. other game like cs:cz, ut2004 i play the entire series of maps on 2-3 difficulty settings and thats it. plus ive been collecting games since 1996, so its not that surprising ive such a large collection.

DKant

In the zone
Me's got:

Brian Lara Cricket
Hard Truck
MotoGP2
Deus Ex :p
Max Payne :p
Metal Gear Solid (trying to make it work..:()

goobimama

 Macboy
How on earth's name can you'll afford to buy so many games? I bet half of you are lying about original games. Anyway, if its an "original" thread, then I would have to say, the only game I have which is original is "sonic the hedgehog". bought it from Indiatimes.com and never played it for more than 30 minutes.

gamefreak14

Journeyman
goobimama said:
How on earth's name can you'll afford to buy so many games? I bet half of you are lying about original games.
Thats pretty obvious...Owning just 25 games amount to 25,000 Rs. I don't know why 6800 GTs don't sell like hotcakes when people buy so many original games in the first place! Well, no offence to those who really own those games.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Well, in any case anyone is wondering about my games, I will be more than happy to post pictures of the boxes of any of the games, along with the manuals. :D (except for the really really old ones, for which I dont have the boxes anymore) :lol:

neo_reloaded

Broken In
compared to some of you my game collection is small i own
Gta 3
gta vice city
pop sands os time
pop warrior within
farcry
splinter cell 1
splinter cell pandora tomorrow
halflife 2

Abhijit_T

Journeyman
Alias(****)
Alias Underground(***)
Call of Duty(*****)
Medal of Honour Allied Assault(****)
Call of Duty United Offensive(*****)
Doom 3(*****)
Official F1 Racing 98(****)
F1 World Championship 2000(****)
F1 2000(***)
F1 Challenge 99-02(****)
FIFA 96(****)
FIFA 97(****)
FIFA 98(*****)
FIFA 99(****)
FIFA 2000(***)
FIFA 2001(**)
FIFA 2002(***)
FIFA WC 2002(***)
FIFA 2003(**)
FIFA 2004(**)
Euro 2004(**)
FIFA 2005(****)
Half-Life(*****)
Half-Life 2(*****)
Max Payne(*****)
Max Payne 2 - The Fall of Max Payne(*****)
POP - Sands of Time(****)
POP - Warrior Within(*****)
GTA - Vice City(*****)
Commandos - Destination Berlin(***)
Commandos - Beyond the Call of Duty(***)
Commandos - Behind Enemy Lines(****)
MDK2(*****)
NFS Underground(*****)
NFS Hot Pursuit 2(***)
NFS High Stakes(***)
NFS Underground 2(****)
Pro Evolution Soccer 3(*****)
Pro Evolution Soccer 4(*****)
LOTR - Return of the King(****)
LOTR - Battle for Middle Earth(*****)
LOTR - War of the Ring(****)
The Hobbit(**)
Simpsons - Hit and Run(****)
The Sims(***)
The Sims 2(*****)
Total Club Manager 2004(****)
Total Club Manager 2005(*****)
XIII(****)
NBA Live 99(****)
WWE Raw(**)
Hitman(****)
Midtown Madness(**)
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban(****)
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets(*)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone(*)

I'm sure I missed a few...

funkiguy_me

Broken In
WELL, NICE THREAD:
gta-vice city
gta 3
nfs underground
nfs 2
nfs 3
cricket 05
sim city 3000
roller coaster tycoon 2
speed thief
motorcross madness
midtown madness

OP
raj14

raj14

In Deniel
What does those stars mean? I m currently playing: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas(PS2) and Project: Snowblind(PS2), oh look what i finded lurking in my closet: Vietcong: First Alpha(PC) another Pc game for me then:-D btw does my collection suck? LOL! Just askin'

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
raj14 said:
What does those stars mean?

Hmmm....Raj i think those are the Ratings or ranking scheme that he has provided for each of those games!!!! :? :?

Btw I think ur collection is great man.....but just wondering one thing pal....why is it that u are always behind ur "is my collection good or Not" statements....come on dude the games we possses should make us happy and not statements or comments made by someone :wink:
also have got Shadow of Rome on the PS2 :) i heard that was an excellent game :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom