What games do You Have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
raj14

raj14

In Deniel
Enoo, i agree the game is tough as hell, but thats where the fun begins. It's quite chilly. C'mon the game is great. Admit it. Atleast thank me:-D 2000 bucks? For a 8MB Memory card?Money thirsty vampires! I got mine@Rs.800. Sealed brand new:) man i envy you. I got so many games, yet they don't seem much to me:-( do u envy my collection? Cause i surely do. Just To clear things: I've got all games. I m NOT a Lier! PS: The Suffering is also a great game. Try it. I m gonna Buy XBox next month.

ujjwal

Padawan
The few original games I have (All PC)-

Half-Life Blue Shift (includes opposing force)
Simcity 3000
AoE2
Prince of persia collecters edition (1&2)
Unreal
Midtown Madness
The Longest Journey
Road Rash
Myst
Streets of Simcity
Microsoft Flight Simulator
NBA Live 99
Cricket 97
Cricket 2000

All I wish to add to this is Grim Fandango...

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
@raj: Man, your definition of fun must be quite different from mine. :D I just couldn't get through even the beginning stages without extreme effort and cursing everything under the Sun and stomping around the house like an enraged bull. :D I know it supposed to be chilly, and its supposed to be a stealth-based game, but this is taking stealth to its limits. Its like a godd@mn life simulator, two shots, and bye bye, you're dead. Considering that everyone in that game is an Olympic sharpshooter to boot, and no matter how stealthy I try to be, the Sightjacking mode will kick in and the Shibito will see me. GRRRR! I am going to give that game away to someone I want to torment real bad and then watch them as they tear their hair out. :lol:

I got my new 8MB card for around 1k, but MI is just too greedy when it comes to selling anything, so no sending them checks for Unreal 2, thank you. :D As for The Suffering, I will check out the reviews extensively before buying it. I am a console newbie man, I am just not used to the DS controller. :D I am going to plug my USB keyboard and mouse in :D

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
Unreal 2 is tough ??? huh ? I completed the game long back on my Geforce MX 440 card without even dying once.....ok I am sure I am not that good!!! lol

I still have a back up copy of it somewhere enoonmai if you need it. And no I aint putting up that list again :p

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
@enoomai ---- You should really try kotor . it rockzzz. played it over 3 0r 4 times for the diff endings

[lokesh]

Journeyman
Great collection guys....here is mine...

The Chronicles Of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay
Quake 3 Arena
Half Life: Blue Shift
Half life 2
Half Life:Counter Strike
Far Cry
MotoCross Madness
The Suffering
The Thing
Need For Speed 2,3,4,5,6,
Need For Speed Underground
Need For Speed Underground 2
GTA: III
GTA: Vice City
Max Payne 1
Max Payne 2
Prince Of Persia: Sands of time
Doom III
Age of Empires
Road Rash
Red Alert
Fifa 2005
Cricket 2004
Unreal
Unreal Tournament
Unreal Tournament 2004
Halo: Combat Evolved

nix

hi

these are the first gmes i bought since i got a g-card recently,
gtavc
BF1942
singles:flirt up your life
FIFA 2005

i liked all except BF1942, its more like a strategy game than action.

OP
raj14

raj14

In Deniel
Use some cheats. Well, i found the DS controller perfect for playing Action game(Not Fps!) i m playing PSone Games from may 03. Do u have CS:CZ? Man, where did ya get GTA:SA? Dying to play the game. Can u get one for me?

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
I got GTA:SA along with the PS2. My relative picked it up for me, I dont know from where. But it says NTSC so its gotta be the US. But cheats for Forbidden Siren? I dont have them. Come to think of it, very very few PS2 games have them, unless you get the GameShark. And yes, I have CS:CZ, I kinda like it, in spite of what the others have to say. Plus, it gave me a CD with all the then released 10 preview videos of HL2 so I kinda bought it just for that. :D

OP
raj14

raj14

In Deniel
Oh. Many Ps2 Games have cheats. Btw you don't know you're missing, get Burnout 3: Takedown. It's a awesome game! Did you ur ps2 Driver CD yet? Cause i want to enable the AA but i need a Driver CD for that.

OP
raj14

raj14

In Deniel
Oh. Many Ps2 Games have cheats. Btw you don't know you're missing, get Burnout 3: Takedown. It's a awesome game! Did you ur ps2 Driver CD yet? Cause i want to enable the AA but i need a Driver CD for that.the PS2 u have is with ModChip Right?

abhijeet_ghosh

Journeyman
My PC game collection:
GTA Vice City
Tomb Raider The Last Revelation
Tomb Raider Chronicles
Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness
Rainbow Six - Rogue Spear
Half Life Platinum Collection which includes
Half Life
Opposing Force
Blueshift
Counter-Strike
Warcraft III - Reign of Chaos
No One Lives Forever
No One Lives Forever 2
Serious Sam
Serious Sam - The Second Encounter
Deus Ex
Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Max Payne
Max Payne 2 - The Fall of Max Payne
Quake III Arena
Postal 2
Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix
Cricket 2004
Enter the Matrix
Unreal II: The Awakening
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Hulk
Clive Barker's Undying
Unreal Tournament 2003
Mafia
NBA Live 2003
X2: Wolverines Revenge
American McGee's Alice
System Shock 2
KISS Psycho Circus
Pro Soccer Cup 2002
Tron 2.0

My Xbox Games:

Armed and Dangerous
Beyond Good & Evil
BloodRayne 2
Burnout 3: Takedown
Call of Duty: Finest Hour
Counter-Strike
Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge
Dead or Alive 3
Deus Ex: Invisible War
Fable
Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly Director's Cut
Freedom Fighters
Full Spectrum Warrior
Futurama
GoldenEye: Rogue Agent
Grand Theft Auto Double Pack
The Great Escape
Gunvalkyrie
Halo 2
Halo: Combat Evolved
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Hitman: Contracts
The Incredibles
Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb
James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing
Judge Dredd: Dredd Versus Death
Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude
Mafia
Manhunt
Max Payne
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf
Medal of Honor Frontline
Men of Valor
Mercenaries
Metal Arms: Glitch in the System
NBA Street V3
Need for Speed Underground
Ninja Gaiden
Oddworld Stranger's Wrath
Otogi 2: Immortal Warriors
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
Pro Evolution Soccer 4
Project Gotham Racing 2
Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy
The Punisher
Red Dead Revolver
Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Tides of War
Second Sight
Shadow Ops: Red Mercury
Spider-Man 2
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
Star Wars: Battlefront
The Suffering
Thief: Deadly Shadows
TimeSplitters 2
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
Top Spin
Tron 2.0: Killer App
True Crime: Streets of LA
WWE Raw 2
X2: Wolverine's Revenge
XIII

My N-Gage Games:
Ashen
Tomb Raider
Crash Nitro Cart
FIFA 2005
Spider Man 2

rajkumar_personal

Ignorance is BLISS !!
@drvarunmehta
@enoonmai
@abhijeet_ghosh

Did u spend ur entire life (till now.......)
PLAYIN' GAMES !!!

What an E-N-O-R-M-O-U-S collection u possess !

R ALL OF THEM ORIGINAL ones ?
Not likely though, eh ?

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Hi guys well hey DUDES all u big gamers out there and those with ur so long big lists of GAMES :wink: 8) i just wanna ask u one thing guys.....

Well since u hv so many games,but do u all get time to complete each and every game?I mean is this a collection mania or a completed game lists??

neways i am happy to know abt so many new games in this forum so keep up the good work guys....... :D :D :D

and BTW if u wanna see my games collection list u can turn to PAGE-1 of this forum and see my list in the 8th number by scrolling down with the :arrow: pointing to my lists.And yes they r all originals, i mean most of them, :wink: :wink: :wink:

neways chees n peace..... :twisted:

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
@rajkumar_personal: Well, all of my PC games are originals and fully paid for. And 20/25 PS2 games are originals, I got 6 of them along with my PS2 and the remaining I had a friend coming down from the US last week bring me.

And no, I havent spent ALL my life playing them, you play a game and move on, and if you feel like it, install and play it again later. You dont have to keep playing all games at all times, do you? :D

@ashu888ashu888: Well, I always get time to complete a game. Its definitely not a collection mania. Once I play a game twice or thrice fully, I uninstall it unless its damn good. So you see, with some games, I dont even have to touch them again. Like, UT2003 for instance. Every single map and gametype is in UT2004, so the 2003 one is pretty much a waste for me and I will never touch it again. We definitely complete all the games, and with some like Q3A or UT2004, they're never uninstalled. :D

Sourabh

Laptoping
well as for the games i have purchased

i used to purchase games some 5-6 years back when i wasn in VI and VII standard

brot games like

HALF-LIFE, Resident EVIL 3, Kings Quest VI , and some free games compilation

well these were it

not many games i personally own

the other games i have genuine copies aer the ones bundled with my graphics cards and stuff

i m a poor fellow who cant afford games after spending the money on the rite hardware

krishnansurya

Broken In
command and conquer generals
command and conquer generals :zero hour
nfs:1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9
the sims 4
gta vice city
gta 3
gta 2
gta 1
syberia
half life 1
half life:condition zero
tron
far cry
no one lives forever:2
max payne:all
oo7:night fire
harry potter:all
csi :d m
cat woman
true crime
flight simulator:2004
train simulator
airport tycoon
zoo tycoon
prince of persia :sands of time

infernus

Broken In
krishnansurya said:
half life:condition zero

You meant Counter Strike:Condition Zero right?

enoonmai said:
And yes, I have CS:CZ, I kinda like it, in spite of what the others have to say.

Finally, someone who likes CS:CZ. I bought it mainly for the single player experience of Counter Strike and sure is a decent substitute for counter strike multiplayer. But the AI are a bit buggy though(Getting stuck in places like ladders, waiting for you to defuse the bomb even if they can, blocking your path often, blahblah...). But Deleted Scenes was a horror.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom