What games do You Have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
i find it hard to believe that im the only one who has any game in the command & conquer series. so far i've seen only one person having a c&c game (renegade) which btw is not even an rts. also does no one have any intrest in adventure games? almost all the titles are nfs, ut, gta or half-life series

OP
raj14

raj14

In Deniel
Hey enoon! Great Collection Of Pc Games, Althought i do have a better collection, in Console department:) PS: U Have the Best Pc Games, Collection i've seen. PPS: Where did you got FC From?

OP
raj14

raj14

In Deniel
Adventure meaning? Look at my list, it has many Adventure titles. Like: Hercules, Shrek 2, Alias etc.

bharathbala2003

why need title?
omg!!! enoon.. i think u can start a few gaming parlours itself!! or even a GAMES LIB!! :D too many m8.. when do u have time to play all of em??? :shock:

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
bharathbala2003 said:
when do u have time to play all of em??? :shock:
Just like he has time for all those lengthy posts! :twisted:

@Prof: Forget the air-fare to knock out the case mod guys. You make an ideal candidate for the hammer-skull project! I am eyeing your PS2 collection! Be afraid...be very afraid! :D

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Oh definitely...Profs posts are always intresting. No two wyas about it. Just wanted to poke some fun on him. :) He knows very well what I mean! Right Prof?

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Darthvader said:
I find only one notable thing missing enoomai
Freelancer.........

LOL, I got totally sick of StarLancer and never went near that game. But I miss a lot of things that I wanna have - Escape from Butcher Bay, Unreal 2, Star Wars KOTOR, etc, C&C Generals/Zero Hour. :( Oh well, maybe soon. :D

drvarunmehta said:
i find it hard to believe that im the only one who has any game in the command & conquer series. so far i've seen only one person having a c&c game (renegade) which btw is not even an rts. also does no one have any intrest in adventure games?

I had Tiberian Sun (was that C&C?) but gave it away to a friend for free. :D But I am planning to get Generals and Zero Hour real soon. :D

raj14 said:
PPS: Where did you got FC From?

From a game store here in Bangalore, the moment it was released. :D Dont know if I got it for 1299 or 1499 though, must be the former.

bharathbala2003 said:
omg!!! enoon.. i think u can start a few gaming parlours itself!! or even a GAMES LIB!! :D too many m8.. when do u have time to play all of em???

Yeah, maybe I can, but you know what, a friend at the Skoar forums and here, Arachnid, has more than what I have. Go figure! :D As for game installs, well, right now, I got three PCs (I never "upgrade" I assemble a new computer instead and I originally had 4, but a friend broke his, so I've "lent" one of mine to him) on which I stagger-install the games. That is, on the Celeron machine I install the original HL, AoE2, etc. while on the P3 I install stuff like Q3A, etc. The Williamette one carries the Call of Duty, MOHAA, AvP, etc. games while the Prescott one handles Doom3, HL2, FC, Painkiller, UT2004, etc. and all the new ones. Come April, I should add to their family with an AMD64 and migrate Doom 3, HL2, etc. to that. :D

But time, thats another story, with my new PS2, its been some time since I played whenever possible on the PC. Now I stagger my playtime between the PS2 and the PC, with the PS2 getting a slightly more share (but thats because I dont have any new games except VTMB) but come April 4, that will change. Viva la RoE! (I wonder how many will get this pun :D)

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
@Prof: You stilldont have Unreal 2? I thought 'Nid found one original piece for you! Let me try again and see if I can find one here.

As for the pun, maybe I got it, but I wont hazard a guess. :oops: Errr...anything to do with Gates, X-Box...err...empires...oh forget it!

pkhajanchi

Right off the assembly line
My game list

My game list trailer...
HALO 2
DOOM 3
HL2
BURNOUT 3
GTA SAN ANDRAES
TOP SPIN

Plaese note, this is only the trailer :lol:

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
@cody: No, I think he forgot and I dont think I reminded him. Anyway, still cant find the game anywhere here. Thanks a lot, if you find it, lemme know.

(ATTN: Guys from Bangalore, if you ever see Unreal 2 in a shelf somewhere, anywhere, let me know the address. Thanks in advance.)

ctrl_alt_del said:
As for the pun, maybe I got it, but I wont hazard a guess. Errr...anything to do with Gates, X-Box...err...empires...oh forget it!

Actually, no, its a bit more complicated, so I will spare you. I said "Viva la RoE." Of course, I meant the Doom 3 : Resurrection of Evil (RoE) expansion, and that part you would have figured. But the pun was that there is a French expression called "Viva le Roi!" which roughly translates to "Long Live the King!" :D You see... oui? Ah, well, I gotta stop making jokes like this before you all kill me. :D

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
I already did that once....there was already another thread on GD which was the same thing. Gawd I cant go thru all that again! My list is too big!!!

Arachnid

Broken In
Enoon you FREEK! What the hell is it with you and UT2? Dammit man...the game is hard to beat and it costs 1200 bucks! Grow up ya freakin retard! :D

BTW - I'm comin to bangalore on the 29th of April. So you better send me your wish list soon!

:D

OP
raj14

raj14

In Deniel
@enoon: U Can Find UT2! Send a DD in favour Milestone Interactive of Rs.1299. U will get it in 9days. Yeah, me also had A Extreamly High End Rig, gave it to my sister. Currently i have a dabba(my 2nd Pc) which i dont want to talk about. PS: COFR:EFBB is also availble on MileSTONE interactive. Hey, i see u took my Advice and brought Forbidden: Siren how is it?

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
@cody: Nah, man, you didnt embarrass yourself. You would have only done that if you'd said something like "My fingertips hurt" or "Welcome abroad!" or something like that. :lol:

@icecoolz: Man, can you point the link out to me? :D There's nothing I like more than watching other peoples' impressive list and getting a heartburn. Call me a self-sadist! :D

@Arachnid: Well, I am kind of an Unreal Nut! :D I know you got it for the XBox, but I didnt have any trouble with the demo of the PC version at least. :D Plus, I am still looking for the original Na Pali expansion and anything that will tell me the story of what happened to our unfortunate hero would be welcome. :D As for the list, I am still working on it. :D

But you know what, Nid and raj, 1200/1299 is a bit TOO much for a game that's that old. I know what Milestone Interactive does, those greedy... well, never mind. They sell a PS2 DS controller for 2500 bucks and an 8MB memory card for 2000 bucks, so its a small wonder they sell Unreal 2 for 1300 bucks. I think I will stick to a store or just wait until prices drop down to the 600-700 level. Heck, even newer games are only a bit more pricey. :D

@raj: I will never make the mistake of giving away my good system to anyone. I "lent" (note I didnt say "gave away") the second oldest system I had. :D Plus, I have been searching for the guy who recommended Forbidden: Siren to me. :D LOL, was it you? I've got half a good mind to chop you into tiny little pieces. :D Man, is that a game or an exercise in futility? Its the toughest game I have ever seen in my entire life and I am NOT playing it again. :D In fact, I went and told everyone that it was the worst game I've ever played in the thread here and told Nid to stay away from the game at all costs. Heck, Silent Hill 4 is child's play compared to this game. :lol: Shibito, indeed, I call it Sh1tto! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom