what do think about Nokia 3250. is it good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Well I heard it's sound it's way better than any nokia phone I have seen. The phone seems a lot faster than my Nokia 3230. Also, I have heard good reviews about it.

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
tech_your_future said:
Well I heard it's sound it's way better than any nokia phone I have seen. The phone seems a lot faster than my Nokia 3230. Also, I have heard good reviews about it.
does it even sound better than N91?

mehulved

I haven't seen N series phones man. That's why I said of which I have seen. Best bet is to try them out at the dealer and see which one sounds better.

prankie

D PrankMaster
I've been using this fone for last 4-5 months and from my experience, i can say that N3250 has a very good sound, specially the loudpeaker rox. (never heard a speaker so loud) but do get a good headphone with this one.. coz the bundeled one are really bad!!! with a good headphone, it can beat any musicphone in its segment...
UI is fast... resolution is same as of other symbi v7 and v8 phone, I was a bit dissapointed with the resolution coz, symbian v9.1 has new menu layout 4*3 unlike 3*3 on other phones.. so because of low screnn reso fonts look a bit jaggy....
Camera quality is good in adequate light but becomes grainy in poor light..
It has symbian v9.1... older firmware had few bugs. so make sure that u get a new piece...

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
hmmm.... good phone, but no 3G, and headphone is ***...., may problem in high sound...only 10MB inbuild memory

mehulved

@Tech.Masti 3G doesn't really matter, we don't even get proper EDGE speeds here in India, what's the use of having 3G?
Yes, the 10MB memory is a hinderance, but most of us today use like 512MB to 1GB card. Well anyway this is a problem with majority of Nokia phones.

mAYHEM

Journeyman
Music Quality is Good and 512 MB miniSD Card is included but the UI and shape sucks.The speaker volume is loud and clear but bundled headphones r really painfull to use and sound average.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
tech_your_future said:
@Tech.Masti 3G doesn't really matter, we don't even get proper EDGE speeds here in India, what's the use of having 3G?
Yes, the 10MB memory is a hinderance, but most of us today use like 512MB to 1GB card. Well anyway this is a problem with majority of Nokia phones.

i takin about 3G to be futureproof:D , because BSNL may start 3G in this financial year... they realease 50 lakh 3G sims in between...
but it also true that EDGE is not started in whole india, and service is not so good yet...

Last edited:

prankie

D PrankMaster
Ok if BSNL starts 3G service by the end of this year... then also plz tell me how many people will be able to afford it... coz 3G service is not gonna be cheap..

honey62022

Broken In
The phone's gud but since it is based on series 40 u may not be able to Install some really cool 3rd party applications.

mehulved

honey62022 said:
The phone's gud but since it is based on series 40 u may not be able to Install some really cool 3rd party applications.
dude it's a Symbian Series 60 phone. It has Symbian OS 9.1 as mentioned earlier but since version 9.1 apps aren't fully compatible with earlier versions, so apps for it are comparatively less. But, not for long.

prankie

D PrankMaster
do u know what are sayin!!!
i own that phone.. and u are tellin that is based on series40!!! Its the world's first phone to be based on symbian 3rd edition OS..
and btw plz research before typin anything on a public forum..

mehulved

@honey see here *www.gsmarena.com/nokia_3250-1296.php
It's Symbain OS 9.1 Series 60.
Looks like poor fellow is confused because of new restrictions and incompatibility with earler apps in the new version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom