what do think about Nokia 3250. is it good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pops

Broken In
I have some options.

1. It is running at 235MHz and 33Mb of RAM for which may not face low memory error while running 3rd party applications, as older 60S phones are suffering (phone like Nokia 3650 has only 8Mb of RAM!!!).
2. It using microSD memory card (expandable up to 1GB), there is very less performance effect while running application from memory card.
3. A very good music phone but with 3.5mm headphone jack, which is just missed in its pack!!! U get different music effects like Stereo Widening, SRS WOW, Bass Boost. Good Loudsp.
4. A 60S phone with manageable size and style!

a. It has 2MP camera but not a good one & without flash.
b. Screen display is not brilliant, even not at least as N70.
c. Nokia announced as a Music Phone, But with very little internal memory, around 10MB!!!
d. Its weight little bit heavier than its specification, feel like a brick!!!
e. As a Symbian OS 9.1, S60 3rd Edition phone, backward compactable with older applications.
f. Actually this phone is only for showoff!!!

Now u decide yourself good/bad. Because there is nothing perfect in the world.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
pops said:
Nokia announced as a Music Phone, But with very little internal memory, around 10MB!!!

Correct me if I am wrong, it must have extendable memories.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Tech.Masti said:
@eggman..
pops takin about internal memery....not extendable mamory
Thats what i was asking.even w810 has 20 MB free.internal mem doesnt matter much, if it has extendable mem.re

prankie

D PrankMaster
display of N3250 is bettr than N70's... but the resolution could be bettr...
camera is good during adequate light... and internal mem hardly matters when u have 512MB card bundeled!!!!

pops

Broken In
prankie said:
display of N3250 is bettr than N70's... but the resolution could be bettr...
camera is good during adequate light... and internal mem hardly matters when u have 512MB card bundeled!!!!

I think u r a v.good fan of N3250. Ok, then Check the Complete review, Particularly N70 Vs. Nokia 3250 at:

*www.mobile-review.com/review/nokia-3250-en.shtml

Sambit_Lucky

Broken In
Hi
U think this is good ? Man this is the best phone I think.But one think is that you can not load any new software into this.But check it.But the phone is best.It has a lot of good features also.
sambit(*_*)

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Sambit_Lucky said:
Hi
U think this is good ? Man this is the best phone I think.But one think is that you can not load any new software into this.But check it.But the phone is best.It has a lot of good features also.
sambit(*_*)
You can install softwares. Or else what's the use of it being a Symbian phone. The thing is you cannot install unsigned applications. That is a step to curb piracy and reduce malware nuisance. But, there a way around.

prankie

D PrankMaster
pops said:
I think u r a v.good fan of N3250. Ok, then Check the Complete review, Particularly N70 Vs. Nokia 3250 at:

*www.mobile-review.com/review/nokia-3250-en.shtml

I m not a fan of any fone.. i have used N70 and i own N3250 so i'm only tellin my experience....
well regardin reviews... i don't follow any... their likes and our likes may vary, and while writin a review they test it for few days... so just think how can a person tell everything abt the phone by using it for some days!!
IMO bettr ask a person who owns that phone... he'll tell u far bettr abt that phone than any reviewer....

pops

Broken In
prankie said:
I m not a fan of any fone.. i have used N70 and i own N3250 so i'm only tellin my experience....
well regardin reviews... i don't follow any... their likes and our likes may vary, and while writin a review they test it for few days... so just think how can a person tell everything abt the phone by using it for some days!!
IMO bettr ask a person who owns that phone... he'll tell u far bettr abt that phone than any reviewer....

Hello, u r very confident man & should be. Thanks for your commitment. I had only given the proof, not to heart u.
Another fact, to know the potential of a phone doesn’t take some days, even an hour is sufficient.

Last edited:

Sambit_Lucky

Broken In
tech_your_future said:
You can install softwares. Or else what's the use of it being a Symbian phone. The thing is you cannot install unsigned applications. That is a step to curb piracy and reduce malware nuisance. But, there a way around.

Man I know that is a piracy.So that I did not mensoned here.But this is a good phone with lot of features according to me.

Sambit(*_*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom