What Bluetooth Dongle???

Status
Not open for further replies.

linardni

Journeyman
Plz recommend any make of Bluetooth dongle to connect my Nokia 6630 with PC. Plz mention the price of it also.

manu1991

Broken In
I would recommend the X-Micro Bluetooth USB Dongle which retails for around Rs. 900/- (Class I - 100 Mts.) you can also opt for Class 2 (20 meters range) or Class 3 (10 meters range) Dongles which may be cheaper .

paul_007

Padawan
what is the data transfer rate when we use bluetooth dongle?

are these dongles better than data cable??

Last edited:

Alfansey06

Broken In
Data transfer rate depends on phone. {BT maxm. transfer rate is ~100KBps (800kbps)}- how fast phone can read/write in memory. while reading from phone memory by s40 phone speed will be ~60KBps. similar conditions in s60 ~20KBps. for transfering to MMC speed will be half in both cases.

Last edited:

mAYHEM

Journeyman
Got Orchid Bluetooth Dongle v1.2/v2.0 (ISSC Chipset) for Rs 300.Getting Avg 10KBps/USB 1.1 and Avg 25 KBps/USB 2.0 on N3230.Got Avg 75 KBps/USB 1.1 on N3250 all while transfering to MMC.So the USB revision and Bluetooth revision of phone and dongle r important.

OP
linardni

linardni

Journeyman
I have procured a Bluesoliel make. However I am having one way connection only...transferring data from mobile to PC but not the opposite. Whenever I am trying to gain access to the mobile through PC Suite installed in my PC, the connection wizard stops after identification of the only available bluesoliel stack. Plz note I don't have Windows XP Service Packs installed. Is it for that? Plz help.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
ok here is 1 problem i am facing .... the mrouter in the system tray shows that the fone is connected (it changes its color to green and blue) ... but wen i run pc suite it says not connected workin offline .... any suggestions.....

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
digging this old thread..........;-)

can anyone tell me a bluetooth dongle, must have support for a2dp,
actually i want to connect my stereo bluetooth headset to pc....!!!

need ans asap.........thnx guyz.....!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.