[Praise] Western digital and F1 services

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
I purchased western digital caviar blue 500 GB in January 2012 but it started giving problems few days back and finally I found that it has many bad sectors , So I decided to RMA the drive , Created the RMA from western digital website and choose drive to give at drop point location in delhi ..So I went to Nehru place on 22.3.2013 and handed over drive to the concerned department , it was a smooth process and I got job sheet in 10 mins .To my surprise the harddisk was shipped on 23.3.2013 through fedex courier and today I recieved my drive (first surprise ,never expected them so fast ) around 12 in the morning and was a western digital black 500 GB hdd (second surprise )... 2 days flat iam surprised earlier I had RMA'ed 4 western digital drives and they always took more than 1 month but this time it was great service from them ...I was thinking to dump western digital but I need to rethink again .I don't purchase seagate because they either give refurbished or repaired hard drives

amjath

Human Spambot
I got my logitech g300 replaced from f1 service Chennai yesterday. They are perfect in time service

nginx

In the zone
Generally their after sales service is very good but I would still say you are lucky to get it that week. Took 3 weeks last time I had to RMA. Perhaps the fact that you opted to deliver the defective unit yourself made the difference. I have a drive scheduled for pickup this week. Let's see if they come or not. This is usually the problematic part because the courier guys appointed to do the pick up more often than not mess up and don't come on the scheduled date.

Gollum

Collector
Lol all replacement drives are refurbished, how else would
A manufacturer make money if they started replacing brand new ones for old faulty ones.

Top Bottom