Status
Not open for further replies.

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey guys, my friend wants 2 know that he is having a software 2 sell online, but he wants that the software can be downloaded only once by a person (Trial Ver) & if he want 2 download the software , he should have to pay for it. & also he can't install the trial ver again on his system? Help needed.

Kannan

In the zone
the software can be downloaded only once by a person
Try issuing the software using login system.

can't install the trial ver again on his system?
Can be done using a flag file which holds the date of installation and the trial days left which should not be un-installed.

OP
The Incredible

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
Kannan said:
the software can be downloaded only once by a person
Try issuing the software using login system.

Can be done using a flag file which holds the date of installation and the trial days left which should not be un-installed.
Man be clear , I just can't understand whatever u told.
Plz be clear. :roll:

OP
The Incredible

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
I wanna mor replies more replies more replies :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Plz if any1 can solve da problem i'm in real need. The guy is really angry with me. plz post accurate replies. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

saROMan

QA Juggler
Bro..1st of all ist not Our Duty to reply to you....but we do it as Friendly Gesture ....

2nd if u dont get replys for the Post it means either the Problem is new One..or no solution is been found till now.....

The guy is really angry with me

well its ur problem u sud have not made tall promises to him , or may be u forgot thats its not ur Obligation to Solve his Problem ;)

sorry bud dont take it personally but..i hate when People take Me for Granted..... :):):)

shyam911

Journeyman
I am not sure about the "1 time download"

This can be done. try *www.softwarekey.com

This is what the publishers say

Windows 32-bit software developers can use SoftwareKey Trial Creator freeware to create fully-functional 30-day trial versions of their own software without modifying a line of source code. Potential customers will not be able to re-install the created trial software to gain time after the trial period has expired. The program is simple, easy to use, yet powerful. A 30-day trial can be created in minutes.

You can get it at *www.download.com/SoftwareKey-Trial-Creator/3000-2216_4-10287907.html?tag=lst-0-8.

Similarly you also have DigiWrap
DigiWrap electronic software distribution wrapper (ESD). Inject real-time credit card order processing, software registration, and application unlocking into any .exe executable. Create trialware and demos (days or run count). Stop piracy with advanced software copy protection and hardware locking.

And finally ExeShield

Hope This helps.

OP
The Incredible

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
shyam911 said:
I am not sure about the "1 time download"

This can be done. try *www.softwarekey.com

This is what the publishers say

Windows 32-bit software developers can use SoftwareKey Trial Creator freeware to create fully-functional 30-day trial versions of their own software without modifying a line of source code. Potential customers will not be able to re-install the created trial software to gain time after the trial period has expired. The program is simple, easy to use, yet powerful. A 30-day trial can be created in minutes.

You can get it at *www.download.com/SoftwareKey-Trial-Creator/3000-2216_4-10287907.html?tag=lst-0-8.

Similarly you also have DigiWrap
DigiWrap electronic software distribution wrapper (ESD). Inject real-time credit card order processing, software registration, and application unlocking into any .exe executable. Create trialware and demos (days or run count). Stop piracy with advanced software copy protection and hardware locking.

And finally ExeShield

Hope This helps.

Well thanx a lot man that really works that's something of real help. Thanx a lot.
n saROman SORRY. Yes i know itz not ur duty but how come the prob cud b new. There must b som web developers on this forum as members. i hop they must Know the answer. I know u all do a friendly gesture but can't a friend be angry with another.
Well i haven't promised him but i told him that i may be able 2 help u , i'll search the net for it so i founded it the best place n posted it n now he's just on my head saying u told u may help me n he's understanding the word may as should. now thatz now my fault too.
Well i'm not gonna take it personally as a friend can be angry with another.

Thanx once again shyam911. Thanx a lot.

crashuniverse

In the zone
this things seem to be very close to the issue of piracy. software builders have been trying for the same from ages, but oops! do i need to say more. if its a software it has to be free, n these simple techniques wont easily work.
about single download, even if someone uses login accounts, one can have multiple downloads by having multiple accounts.

expertno.1

Technomancer
u can use install wizard whcih asks for serial no.

clickteam install wizard will help u publish your software for free

OP
The Incredible

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
Well I hav RESOLVED da prob... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Thaqnx for da replies. but now u can stop worrying for da question. Bye.

OP
The Incredible

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
ashu283 said:
if got reslove thn plz mind to post d solution hree........ :twisted: :twisted:

Why shud i answer myself if i'm having da cure. i told my frnd n our prob resolved. its not da prob of other members. if any 1 wud hav waned 2 know they hav posted a topic with da abuv topic.

If yet it is essential 2 tell just pm me i'll giv u da cure.

BTW are u a webmaster or a programmer.
Bye.

shyam911

Journeyman
The Incredible Wrote:
Why shud i answer myself if i'm having da cure. i told my frnd n our prob resolved. its not da prob of other members. if any 1 wud hav waned 2 know they hav posted a topic with da abuv topic.

If yet it is essential 2 tell just pm me i'll giv u da cure.

BTW are u a webmaster or a programmer.
Bye.

Come On dude. Knowledge is power. What's the harm in posting your solution. Maybe we could learn something from you......

ashu283

Broken In
@ The Incredible
ya man no can force you to tell...bt it seems tht u only know to get ths info.never know to share it with others.......
N ya I m a programmer......N engg..... :arrow: :arrow:

OP
The Incredible

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
shyam911 said:
Come On dude. Knowledge is power. What's the harm in posting your solution. Maybe we could learn something from you......

Well there's no harm in posting da solution.

But da problem is that this is a piracy related problem n all da tech world has been luking 2 stop piracy of softwares n u r asking me 2 answer it at once. I hop that this may giv them a chance 2 stop piracy for a while. but there's nothing that can't be cracked (hop so).

I want 2 let da webmasters wait for da answer.

I'll definitely post it. Don't Worry.

I'm waiting 2 get a better net conncetion n as soon as i get it i'll post it.

Bye.

OP
The Incredible

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
ashu283 said:
@ The Incredible
ya man no can force you to tell...bt it seems tht u only know to get ths info.never know to share it with others.......
N ya I m a programmer......N engg..... :arrow: :arrow:

yeah u r correct no one cud force me. but da forum members can (now don't ask me how otherwise they'll start doing it).

yeah it seems so.

I was just wondering that u r sumthing lik that only n i got a +tive answer.

Don't mind but i think it wud b a boon 2 u?

BTW do u know how 2 write scripts when creating a software n writing da installation script ur self.

If u know plz tell me how 2 write scripts.

Don't be angry with i'll surely tell u all.
But plz wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom