Website Advertising very cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

mindfreaks

Right off the assembly line
Hey frnz,we hv launched a very cool website recently...You will find everything in that,from cool magic tricks n illusions revealed,to great wallpapers,more than 20,000 ringtones and some cool download able games,and guess what...Dats all absolutely free from starting,till the very end....Contact me as soon as possible if you wanna post your ads or get sponsorship...Thank you...

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Can you give us you traffic statistics from various log programs that you may be using?

mastermunj

In the zone
First of all, can you let us know website name?

at least we can surf through older version while you are preparing a new graphical design ..

OP
M

mindfreaks

Can you give us you traffic statistics from various log programs that you may be using?
So far,v hv got more than 10,000 visitors after deleting older website contents,even though we have deleted every older thing from our website,and only applied our basic graphical pages,nothing else..Bt.,just cuz of our older content n weight that v had in our website,ppl r still coming to our website...Yes,v r gonna b ready in a month or a month n a half.....Even,ur offers can b considered 4 advertising n sponsorship if u give us a good deal...Thank u.....

First of all, can you let us know website name?

at least we can surf through older version while you are preparing a new graphical design ..
No sir,u cant surf...V have deleted all older content....N recreating the website as a whole,so what u will find at the moment is just a graphical home page n nothing else...Work is in progress...Bt still,after deleting older content n placing traffic counter,v saw dat even though v hv nothing in our website at the moment,the hit counter has shown us that v hv been visited more than 10,000 times...U decide what to do...our website will b ready in a month or amonth n a half...Thank u...

Last edited:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Without website Link & stats.
This is to be considered as SCAM

If not, then Post the website link

blackpearl

The Devil
Total scam. What else?
Where are his traffic stats? 10,000 visitors what? per day? per month?

And look at his rates. Rs 10,000/week.

Holy sh!t!!!

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
No sir,u cant surf...V have deleted all older content....N recreating the website as a whole,so what u will find at the moment is just a graphical home page n nothing else...Work is in progress...Bt still,after deleting older content n placing traffic counter,v saw dat even though v hv nothing in our website at the moment,the hit counter has shown us that v hv been visited more than 10,000 times...U decide what to do...our website will b ready in a month or amonth n a half...Thank u...

Scam. Share the URL, if it really exists. We don't mind seeing an under-construction page.

Saharika

In the zone
i can place ad for around 20,000 for whole month in all pages of site(include page) including home page...
The site has around 45000 unique visitors and more than millions page impression....each day...(with third party counters and good alexa rank and google PR 6)

We have found that around 10000-15000 unique visitors visitor visits our advertisement(website..) each day...
more depends on the ad displayed...

OP
M

mindfreaks

Scam. Share the URL, if it really exists. We don't mind seeing an under-construction page.
Its "mindfreaks.co.nr"
N dose ppl who dnt undrstnd english,shd shut thier bloody gobs...I clearly tld 10,000 visitors so far...SO FAR....Hope dey knw wat it means....Since i relaunched the website...n yes,cntent wl b added vry soon...V have completed 29 tricks with thier revealation, out of a total of 50....Nw,dose intrsted can post threads,others are requested to mind thier bloody business....Thank u...

Demonkiller

4Ghz Here I come !
Its "mindfreaks.co.nr"
N dose ppl who dnt undrstnd english,shd shut thier bloody gobs...I clearly tld 10,000 visitors so far...SO FAR....Hope dey knw wat it means....Since i relaunched the website...n yes,cntent wl b added vry soon...V have completed 29 tricks with thier revealation, out of a total of 50....Nw,dose intrsted can post threads,others are requested to mind thier bloody business....Thank u...

Your charging a bomb for ads on a free website ??
I've got just 1 word for you..... "LAME"

adi007

Youngling
Its "mindfreaks.co.nr"
HAHAHA
U are hosted on a free host.... possibly free domain name ... lame site ... and u expect so much..

Do u think we are buffoons here :D

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
this is funny *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/17.png very funny....hahahahahahahaha....nice joke...post some more...

OP
M

mindfreaks

Yeah...say watever u wan...Dsnt bothr me....IF its on a free web server or watever,does dat mean its nt gonna b gud????Wel,wait n watch....If i dnt make it one of the best magic websites within a year,m nt a man....So hell ya>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey,i wrote the cost wrng...Sorry bout dat.......It wasnt 10 k....It was 1 k per week.....And,yes,ur offers will also b considered if u gv sm gud ones....Thank u

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom