Web page loading Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirates1323

In the zone
I have not problem with my speed nor I have problem with my downloading speed, My prob.. is that web loads half and then it stops for 5 secs and then again half and then stops agin. Also not getting regular replies in ping command. Getting error something like "request time out" some times in between. 8)

theraven

Technomancer
ask ur isp to check ur cable connections
from ur side i mean .. they'll say everything is fine on their side

also ask them to check the switch u are connected to !

it could be possible that one of the ports is causing the switch to hang at times

if possible check ur net connection on another pc if u have one !
u can spoof ur mac address ! if u can check on another pc post here ill tell u how to spoof mac add. or simply google it !

OP
pirates1323

pirates1323

In the zone
theraven said:
ask ur isp to check ur cable connections
from ur side i mean .. they'll say everything is fine on their side

also ask them to check the switch u are connected to !

it could be possible that one of the ports is causing the switch to hang at times

if possible check ur net connection on another pc if u have one !
u can spoof ur mac address ! if u can check on another pc post here ill tell u how to spoof mac add. or simply google it !

Sorry I use sify broadband and i have only one pc. And u don't believe:? that my connection was unplugged for over 2 weeks and when asked, they say port does not reply or it will be replaced..something like that.. or hub was damaged in rain. Now thinking to change to TATA INDICOM broadband

theraven

Technomancer
lol yeah im sure thats a better id
seems ur ISP like most is completely incompetent .. but also that it has no way of maintaining ts equipment

suj_engico

Broken In
theraven said:
lol yeah im sure thats a better id
seems ur ISP like most is completely incompetent .. but also that it has no way of maintaining ts equipment
U are absolutely right.
I use sancharnet & had the same problem a few days ago.
It really sucks man.!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom